SSBT jalgaon Oriental College of Engineering Bhopal

Follow
rishabh photo

Started By rishabh, 3 years, 9 months ago

Fresher

i belong to MP and by the current counseliing results i have been alloted SSBT jalgaon and Oriental College of Engineering Bhopal. Please help me decide between these two colleges with respect to CSE and ECE and their placements.

1 comments

Hi Rishabh,

There must be some preferences in your mind while selecting a good college for you. Such as, you can choose any college on the basis of its location, teaching method, infrastructure, placement, fee structure and so on. So, the choice of college depends on your own criteria.

However, we provide you some details about both the colleges you have mentioned on your query.

S.S.B.T.'s College of Engineering & Technology:-

S.S.B.T.'s College of Engineering & Technology runs by Shram Sadhana Bombay Trust. It is awarded as Best Engineering College of Maharashtra State by Engineering Education Foundation Pune in year of 2008-09. The college has beautiful infrastructure and is equipped with the modern facilities such as classrooms, drawing halls, laboratories, seminar halls, library, computer center, workshops, hostels, canteens, indoor as well as outdoor sports facilities etc. The courses offered by this institute are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).

Oriental Institute of Science & Technology (OIST):-

Oriental Institute of Science & Technology (OIST), Bhopal is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Technical University (RGTU), Bhopal.

The campus of the college is an enormous landmark reached out over a territory of 17 acres of land, depicting a rare blend of modern and ancient architecture creating an ideal environment for academic excellence. It has magnificent computer lab, lecture hall, a huge auditorium, a well-stocked library with modern audio-visual, multimedia and digital learning tools. The courses offered by OIST are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).

You may select any college as per your preferences. You may also compare colleges by using College Comparison Tool

Thanks!!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 9 months ago | Reply Report