suggest me a best institute for mass communication and journalism

Follow
Shradha Vyas photo

Started By Shradha Vyas, 4 years ago

Fresher

Please can you suggest me with the best college which provides mass communication and journalism in mumbai. I'm suitable for this course ?

6 comments

Hi Shradha, though there are many colleges and universities offering this program but I would advise you to go for the best. As far as distance is considered, let me tell you that the field you are choosing needs you to look beyond distance and travel across the country to fetch the best for the masses. Now, I would like to introduce UTM, Shillong a university which is famous for its programs, faculty and infrastructure all over the country. UTM's program offers wide ranging opportunities in the field of media and advertising. Importance of media in our lives is for all to see and therefore it offers excellent opportunity to Individuals who seek to be in a creative profession and yet have the best of the corporate life. Moreover, growth in print, electronic and digital media has been phenomenal after the Government of India allowed Foreign Direct INVESTMENT (FDI) in Media and Entertainment industry. UTM has realized the tremendous ensuing demand for trained executives, journalists, reporters, anchors etc. in the different forms of media and designed this program in line with the requirements of the media world.So, do go for it!!
    Posted By Devik, 3 years, 5 months ago | Reply Report
    two excellent book and the guide written for aspiring media students (BJMC): Nuances of Journalistic Writings (by Raza Elahi, a sr journalist; Rs 144; free home delivery) and Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 150; PDF format). Both the book and guide, available only with **********, will help in the preparation for the entrance of media institutes like Xaviers,Symbiosis, IIMC, Jamia,YMCA, Mumbai Univ, IP Univ, Pune Univ etc. e-mail at mediahive1@********** ...for detail visit **********/buybook.html
    Posted By Media, 3 years, 9 months ago | Reply Report
    two excellent book and the guide written for aspiring media students (BJMC): Nuances of Journalistic Writings (by Raza Elahi, a sr journalist; Rs 144; free home delivery) and Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 150; PDF format). Both the book and guide, available only with **********, will help in the preparation for the entrance of media institutes like Xaviers,Symbiosis, IIMC, Jamia,YMCA, Mumbai Univ, IP Univ, Pune Univ etc. e-mail at mediahive1@********** ...for detail visit **********/buybook.html
    Posted By Media, 3 years, 9 months ago | Reply Report
    Go for bachelors in Film and tv production. There are many good institutes like RLIN, LPU etc offering the degree. Not only that LPU is also offering lot of exposure to its students via the medium of mini projects, short films etc.
    Posted By Aarti Singh, 3 years, 9 months ago | Reply Report
    two excellent book and the guide written for aspiring media students: Nuances of Journalistic Writings (by Raza Elahi, a sr journalist; Rs 126; free home delivery) and Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 150; PDF format). Both the book and guide, available only with mediahive(dot)co(dot)in, will help in the preparation for the entrance of media institutes. e-mail at mediahive1(at)gmail(dot)com
    Posted By Davesh, 4 years ago | Reply Report

Hi,

“The best college” would be based on your preferences likewise, fees structure, location, infrastructure, faculty, placements and so on. Therefore, we suggest you to use our Compare Colleges Tool to find the best college according to your preferences.

Journalism and Mass Communication Colleges in Mumbai

Compare Colleges Tool

Thanks.!!

Posted By Nitin, 4 years ago | Reply Report