teachers training course

Follow
alokananda chakraborty photo

Started By alokananda chakraborty, 3 years, 9 months ago

Fresher

course duration and fees

2 comments

In Reply To: neetu

I live in delhi and i am doing teacher training course from Indoss Women Polytechnia, Rajouri Garden. What are the scope of Nursery Primary Teacher Training Courses?

I will finish my course this year. Should I do B.ed or continue as teacher after completion of my NPTT course.

Yes, After completion of your NPTT course you can join B.ed in correspondence mode as per your requirements. 

B.ed (Bachelor of Education) is a degree programme in teaching which makes you eligible to teach class form 6th to 12th. Eligibility to pursue B.ed is graduation with minimum 50% from any UGC approved university.

Indoss is a highly esteemed teacher training institute which any one can approach to fulfill there career dreams to become a skillful and successful teacher. Indoss is providing – NTT, NPTT, B.ed* all at one place. For further details visit ********** or call **********

Posted By neetu, 2 weeks, 4 days ago | Reply Report

I live in delhi and i am doing teacher training course from Indoss Women Polytechnia, Rajouri Garden. What are the scope of Nursery Primary Teacher Training Courses?

I will finish my course this year. Should I do B.ed or continue as teacher after completion of my NPTT course.
    Posted By neetu, 2 years ago | Reply Report