How to become an Air Hostess

Follow
Rakhi photo

Started By Rakhi, 6 months ago

Fresher

• First of all let me come to know the age to join this academy and if the age is cross then what will be the other option to join you or get connect with you or how i will fullfill my dreams.. Give me some suggesstion 

9 comments

hi, mam I am Bharat Prasad Yadav I complete 12th pass from u.p. board I want to O.T. technician courses for medical related. please give me few suggestions
    Posted By Bharat, 2 weeks, 3 days ago | Reply Report

In Reply To: Dheeraj

I am 12th pass out science student from mp board .I want to become a cabin crew member
    Hiii mam.......I am 21 year's old.....I want to became a cabin crew member. ....I am 12 passout and science student plss give me some suggestions. ..?
    Posted By Fan of Canteeni, 3 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report
    I am 12th pass out science student from mp board .I want to become a cabin crew member
    Posted By Dheeraj, 3 months, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report
    i am 19+
    Posted By Bidhata, 3 months, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report

Good Evng mam

Posted By MAHENDRA, 5 months, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report

I am 19 now and male

Posted By Shivam, 4 months, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report

I am 19 now and male

Posted By Shivam, 4 months, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report

come to know about the required age to join the academy 

Posted By Rakhi, 6 months ago | Reply Report

Hi,

An air hostess's primary job is to ensure the safety and security of passengers and she are specially trained and certified for safety and first-aid situations and Cabin crew or Flight Attendant. Air hostess Jobs are one of the most sought after career in the aviation job market.

The minimum qualification required is 10+2 to join Air Hostess Training Course. However, age limit varies from course to course but basic age criteria for most of the institutes 19 to 25 years.

Thanks
    Posted By Praveen, 5 months, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report