to do Pg in MBA Or MCA

Follow
Naveen photo

Started By Naveen, 3 years, 6 months ago

Fresher

Hello sir i finshed my 10 th in 2005 & then i appeared for 12 th exam in 2007 that exam i failed . And then i do B.C.A in
Tamilnadu open university i passed all exams in 2011 & i apply for 12 th in 2014 and i passed . Now my doubts s can i do
masters degree or bachelor degree for my upcoming career jobs , plz clarify my doubts

2 comments

Yes, for sure you can pursue your masters degree. I would highly recommend you to go for a reputed and recognized institute for the same. GLA University Mathura could be the best option for you to pursue your higher studies. As you have done your graduation in BCA, MCA course is much suited for you. This will sharpen your knowledge in the subject, and will help you to attain a good and highly paid job. GLA University offers reputed job to its students. The university promises 100% placement to all its students. For admission related query please visit **********.
    Posted By robin, 3 years, 6 months ago | Reply Report

Hi Naveen,

Yes, you may opt for postgraduate program on the basis of your BCA degree. However, you need to get in touch with the college/university you want to take admission in to know about the admission requirements and other criteria.

Thanks!!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 6 months ago | Reply Report