TO KNOW ABOUT MARINE ENGINEERING AND NAUTICAL SCIENCE

Follow
PRANAV KP photo

Started By PRANAV KP, 2 years, 1 month ago

Fresher

I HAD COMPLETED +2 I AM INTERESTED IN MARINE ENGINEERING AND NAUTICAL  SCIENCE. HOW CAN I JOIN YOUR COLLEGE 

3 comments

In Reply To: Praveen

Hi,

To take admission in the Marine Engineering and Nautical Science course of AMET Unversity, you need to obtain the respective Application forms in-person against CASH PAYMENT/ DD (drawn in favor of ‘AMET University, Chennai’) for Rs.1000/- from campus, city office, Delhi office or Patna office.

Or you can simply download the application form from the official website of the college and make payment of Rs. 1000 as the application fee. The duly filled form with required documents and receipt of online payment of application fee has to be sent via post or courier to Admission Office of AMET Univeristy at Kanathur or City Office at Anna Nagar.

Thanks

what about the fee structure on styding nautical science
    Posted By joji, 2 years, 1 month ago | Reply Report

sir,am interested in styding nautical science.......would u plzz receive ur basic ideas on this course

Posted By joji, 2 years, 1 month ago | Reply Report

Hi,

To take admission in the Marine Engineering and Nautical Science course of AMET Unversity, you need to obtain the respective Application forms in-person against CASH PAYMENT/ DD (drawn in favor of ‘AMET University, Chennai’) for Rs.1000/- from campus, city office, Delhi office or Patna office.

Or you can simply download the application form from the official website of the college and make payment of Rs. 1000 as the application fee. The duly filled form with required documents and receipt of online payment of application fee has to be sent via post or courier to Admission Office of AMET Univeristy at Kanathur or City Office at Anna Nagar.

Thanks

Posted By Praveen, 2 years, 1 month ago | Reply Report