wat to do after m. tech in electronics telecomm??

Follow
Priya photo

Started By Priya, 3 years, 5 months ago

Fresher

i hav done be in electronics tele.. now a days engg colleges r asking for m.tech candidates as a lecturer. so should i go for m.tech.. is there a scope for m. tech in electronics in mumbai as i cann't leave mumbai at all.. or shall i do m. tech in computer science

1 comments

Hi Priya,

Yes, you should opt for M.Tech in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering as you have done graduation in the same field. Pursuing Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in the same field will enhance your skills in a particular domain will also provide you a strong base that will help you in your career later on. Also, if you want to go in teaching field, you can appear for National Eligibility Test (NET) after securing minimum 55% marks in your Masters. NET exam is essential to become a lecturer in college/university. However, the last decision is in your hand.

Some of the other job types for M.Tech in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering degree holders-

• Service Engineer
    • Software Analyst
    • Technical Director
    • Field Test Engineer
    • Senior Sales Manager
    • Network Planning Engineer
    • Customer Support Engineer
    • Electronics and Communications Consultant
    • Research & Development Software Engineer

Plus, you asked about the minimum salary of a teacher in private college in your other question. So, we want tell you that the salary scale depends on the skills and aptitude of the student, what course you have done, reputation of institute from where you have passed, where you get placed and various other factors. However, you can calculate your salary as per your preferences by using Salary Predictor Tool

Thanks!!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 5 months ago | Reply Report