WHAT ARE THE BEST 10 COURSE FOR BEST 10 CARREER AFTER 12TH IN SCIENCE

Follow
simarjeet kaur chawla photo

Started By simarjeet kaur chawla, 4 years, 9 months ago

Fresher

WHAT ARE THE BEST 10 COURSE FOR BEST 10 CARREER AFTER 12TH IN SCIENCE

52 comments

Manav Rachna University is a State Private University (established by Haryana State Legislature Act No 26 of 2014 & under section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956) offers BBA Program in:

• BBA ( Health Care Management) in association with Cygnus Hospitals.

• BBA (Finance & Accounts) *Integrated with USA CMA

• BBA (Entrepreneurship & Family Business) Integrated with Purdue Next of Purdue University, USA, Taught at Faridabad.

Following are the USPs of BBA Program:

Internship

• On- the- job training

• Guaranteed Employment

• Work on real life projects

• Foreign languages

• Contemporary pedagogy-live case studies, Role plays, simulation and business games.

For details visit: **********

Posted By meenakshi , 9 months ago | Reply Report

In Reply To: shubham

hlw friend
    hlw friend me sci ka student hu aur confused hu ki apne carrier me kya kru mere pass iit vgera ke leye pesse bhi nhi h aur mers mn kuch tacnical krene ka krta h
    Posted By shubham, 2 months ago | Reply Report
    hlw friend
    Posted By shubham, 2 months ago | Reply Report

Join a chef course Culinary academy of India Trains the students as chef as recruits in Branded Cruise line ,Check their courses

Posted By Gaurav, 3 months, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report

Join a chef course Culinary academy of India Trains the students as chef as recruits in Branded Cruise line ,Check their courses

Posted By Gaurav, 3 months, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report

Hello

Posted By Simrun, 8 months, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: Asutosh
    Im Asutosh i want to do bcom is gd fr me aftr competition of science i want to go for commerce is gd or nt

Ashutosh, all streams are if you are able to carve a niche for yourself in it. So, it makes no difference if you are shifting from Science to Commerce, what is important is your interest.

Instead of going for simple B.Com, go for B.Com (Hons.), B.Com (Professional), B.Com-M.Com, B.Com-MBA, etc. These are going to help you carve your niche. You have some good universities like LPU, Amity, Sharda, SMU, etc that are offering these courses.
    They are the universities which offer world class environment to their students along with good placements. Some even offer scholarships. Check their websites or call their toll free no.s for more details.
    Good luck. 

Posted By Aarti Singh, 8 months, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: Sweta
    After 12 I m thinking to have biotechnology will this be best for my future? can I get a good salary ? And which college will be best for doing this course?

Biotechnology is a branch that has come up very fast. On one hand, it caters to the industrial sector such as food and beverages industry, textiles industry, biological products, medicines and pharmaceuticals while on the other hand this branch of science caters to the requirements of agriculture, animal husbandry, nutrition and environmental conservation.

Because of the commendable scope in this field today it is one of the best career options. There is a great demand for biotechnical experts in countless industries and sectors like :

• Agriculture

• Animal Husbandry

• Environment Conservation

• Genetic Engineering

• Health Care

• Medicine

• Industrial Research and Development

These days we have many universities/ colleges like Lovely Professional University, Amity University, VIT, Vellore etc that are offering a Bachelor's Degree in Biotechnology and a step further even B.Tech in Biotechnology because of its immense scope.

You can check their respective websites for more details.

Posted By Prathusha, 8 months, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report

Hi @ Aakash,

Follow the below-mentioned link for your query

Career Options in the field of Computers

Thanks

Posted By Praveen, 4 months, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report

Manav Rachna University is a State Private University (established by Haryana State Legislature Act No 26 of 2014 & under section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956) offers BBA Program in:

• BBA ( Health Care Management) in association with Cygnus Hospitals.

• BBA (Finance & Accounts) *Integrated with USA CMA

• BBA (Entrepreneurship & Family Business) Integrated with Purdue Next of Purdue University, USA, Taught at Faridabad.

Following are the USPs of BBA Program:

Internship

• On- the- job training

• Guaranteed Employment

• Work on real life projects

• Foreign languages

• Contemporary pedagogy-live case studies, Role plays, simulation and business games.

For details visit: **********

Posted By meenakshi , 9 months ago | Reply Report