WHAT ARE THE BEST 10 COURSE FOR BEST 10 CARREER AFTER 12TH IN SCIENCE

WHAT ARE THE BEST 10 COURSE FOR BEST 10 CARREER AFTER 12TH IN SCIENCE
htc

Started By simarjeet kaur chawla, 3 years, 12 months ago

Fresher

Showing 1-10 out of 11 posts

Hi,

Science is a broad term and has pure science as well as applied science under its umbrella. There are lots of opportunities for science students.

After completing your 12th from science stream, you can opt for:-

Agriculture

Archaeology

Astrology

Bio Technology

Environment and Botany

Food Technology/ Processing

Forensic Science

Geology

Horticulture

Merchant Navy

Nuclear Science

Psychology

Zoologist

Medical Science

After 12th you have various career options for which you can opt for like B.Tech, BCA, B.Arch, B.Sc, B.D.S or check below other courses after 12th for science students. You can choose any of these courses according to your interest and abilities.

Check OUT top courses after 12th class .

You can get details about career prospects of popular science streams by clicking here

Good luck!!! 

Posted By HTCampus, 3 years, 12 months ago   |   ReplyReport

Hi buddy, after 12th you have various career options for which you can opt for like B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc, etc or many other courses after 12th for science students. You can choose any of these courses according to your interest and abilities. You would also like to know on a new prog. called Medical Technology. Well-trained technocrats with a strong scientific foundation make Medical Technology a challenging and rewarding career. If interested you can look in for a good institute like SIHS, Pune which is doing quite well in this program. you can check their website for details.

Posted By Amen, 2 years, 9 months ago   |   ReplyReport

mam/sir, 

my problem  is my studies has been  discontinued ,2006 in the class of 10th standard,  so now my age is 26 shall i start my studies,, please kindly help me for my qustion and what should i do ..

Posted By maddy, 1 month, 3 weeks ago   |   ReplyReport
    In Reply To: maddy

mam/sir, 

my problem  is my studies has been  discontinued ,2006 in the class of 10th standard,  so now my age is 26 shall i start my studies,, please kindly help me for my qustion and what should i do ..

Hi,

First, you need to complete 10+2 for any graduation or diploma course and for this you have open learning options. After completing 10+2 you can look for further studies.

Thanks

Posted By Praveen, 1 month, 2 weeks ago   |   ReplyReport

Respected mam/sir

I have completed 12th but unable to choose which one to study i.e. which subject to select for my career. Plsss suggest me some ideas to select a subject but not engineering and medical courses. A note that I have opted for computer science .
    Posted By Aakash, 1 month ago   |   ReplyReport

Respected mam/sir

I have completed 12th but unable to choose which one to study i.e. which subject to select for my career. Plsss suggest me some ideas to select a subject but not engineering and medical courses. A note that I have opted for computer science .
    Posted By Aakash, 1 month ago   |   ReplyReport

Respected sir/mam,

I have only 65% mark in plustwo computer science. I have some finantial problems.So i want to gain a job within 3 or 4 years.I am intreasted in computer.Which was the best course i can choose 
    Posted By Abhijith K S, 3 weeks, 6 days ago   |   ReplyReport
    HI  i have completed my 12th in 2016 i have confuced what to do after 12th i have taken csc group i need the best courses & best colleges in chennai
    Posted By lavanya, 3 weeks, 6 days ago   |   ReplyReport

What should i do after 10th exam.  for good carrier 

Shivam 
    Posted By Sangita Patil, 1 week, 4 days ago   |   ReplyReport
    WHAT SHOULD I STUDY TO BECOME A DRILLING ENGINEER
    Posted By hadly harold, 1 week, 2 days ago   |   ReplyReport

Invite your friends to HTCampus