what I can do after 12th? I am in commerce stream.

Follow
BCA
harsh photo

Started By harsh, 1 year, 3 months ago

Fresher

I am not better in account

16 comments

hello this is akshita.

Posted By Akshita, 6 months, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report

Hi Harsh,

Follow the below-mentioned link for your query:-

Read Career After 12th in Commerce

Use Career Advisor Tool to find right career 

Thanks

Posted By Praveen, 1 month, 1 week ago | Reply Report

In Reply To: Akshita

hello this is akshita.

l m very confused

Posted By Hritika, 3 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: lipika.b.k

i am lipika i like fashion designing can i do both fashion designing and bbm together

Lipika, yes you can go for both together but one through distance mode and the other in regular mode. Now the one you feel is more important for you and you want exposure in, that course you should go for through regular mode.

You can check the details of any of the reputed universities like Mullana, Lovely, Sharda etc. All these universities have wonderful infrastructure and world-class facilities to offer to students apart from good placements that they offer. Some even offer scholarships. 

Good luck.

Posted By Aarti Singh, 2 months, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report

Hllo I'm Ankita and a commerce student and my accounts are too good i wanna to go in air hostess career line but i confused what type of course i choose and what type of stream i go CA ya air hostess ?

Posted By Ankita, 1 month, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report

In Reply To: Akshita

hello this is akshita.

l m not so good in accounts

Posted By Hritika, 3 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report

Hello Everyone, If you have dream to work in any large organization like TCS, Wipro and many more companies so don’t do distance education because these companies demand regular degree if you do then you cannot become the employee of these companies.Don't waste your effort or do another regular degree as well.

Posted By Sany, 7 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report

i am lipika i like fashion designing can i do both fashion designing and bbm together

Posted By lipika.b.k, 1 year, 1 month ago | Reply Report

I'm nterested in western fashion . I'm doing ********** but don't have intrest in studies

Posted By Piyush, 7 months, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: Aman Tyagi

Hello I am Aman ,

Its been very difficult for me to decide what should i do After 12

I am a commerce student

my final goal is MBA but cant decide what to do ?? :(

some suggests me BBA . Is it perfect for MBA

Suggest me some colleges Affiliated  to DU offering courses like BBA

Hope to get a prompt reply

Aman, BBA is better for students who are interested to do MBA after obtaining Bachelor’s degree. Check the link below for an idea of BBA institutes in Delhi

http://www.htcampus.com/college-search/bachelor-of-business-administration-bba/delhi-ncr/

Few universities have done a step further by offering integrated/ dual BBA-MBA courses which are more beneficial as compared to simple BBA.

Most universities these days offer good placements and placement assistance to students for better prospects.

Some even offer scholarships to meritorious students.

Check the websites of some universities like LPU, NIRMA, JK Lakshmipat, etc for more details.

Good luck.

Posted By Aarti Singh, 1 year, 2 months ago | Reply Report