what to do after B.E?

Follow
Aastha Jonathan photo

Started By Aastha Jonathan, 3 years, 4 months ago

Fresher

I am pursuing b.e final year from mechanical branch.. i am now confused what to do after B.E.. what type of job i can do or what course for MBA or Mtech to opt? fully confused please tell me

1 comments

Hi Aastha,

Doing MBA is very good option for those who want to enhance their career in management field. Finance, Marketing & Sales, Human Resource Management, Operations, Information Technology, etc. are the various fields of MBA.

Since you are pursuing engineering with Mechanical field (B.E.), we advise you to opt for post graduation degree (M.Tech) in same field. There are huge career opportunities in this field. You will get good payoff after completing your education in the field of engineering and it is also good for your career growth.

The job profile of mechanical engineers can be classified into the following functional segments:

1. Research and Development (R&D)

2. Design

3. Production

4. Analysis and testing

5. Installation

6. Maintenance

Micro-electro mechanical systems, robotics, nanotechnology, bioengineering and energy are multidisciplinary fields that hold enormous opportunities for mechanical engineers.

Also, there are some other short term courses too, that can be opted after Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering-

• AutoCAD
    • CATIA
    • Solid Edge
    • Pro-E
    • Ansys
    • Solid Works
    • CAD/CAM software
    • Fluent / Gambit
    • CNC Programming
    • Unigraphics
    • Coade

Finally this decision is yours, whether you want to go for MBA or M.Tech degree course.

Career as a Mechanical Engineer

Thanks!!!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 4 months ago | Reply Report