WHICH ARE THE TOP 10 COLLEGES OF COMEDK?

WHICH ARE THE TOP 10 COLLEGES OF COMEDK?
htc

Started By Akshay kumar, 2 years, 5 months ago

Fresher

Showing 1-8 out of 8 posts

Hi,

Here is the list of colleges accepting Comedk scores-

R.V.College of Engineering
    Pes Institute of Technology
    Bms College of Engineering
    Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering
    National Institute of Engineering
    M.S.Ramaiah Institute of Technology
    • Bangalore Institute of Technology
    • University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering
    BV Bhoomaraddi College of Engineering Hubli
    Siddaganga Institute of Technology

You can choose any of these colleges as per your preferences.

Click here to compare colleges by using our Compare College Tool

Good Luck !!

Posted By HTCampus, 2 years, 3 months ago   |   ReplyReport

sir, i got 86 marks in comedk and i want to do engineering by taking cse. so, plz suggest me good colleges which i can get through my score.

Posted By akash, 3 months, 1 week ago   |   ReplyReport
    I have gotten 91 marks in comedk exm nd my rank is 11985 so please tell me which clg I can get easily c
    Posted By Kriti, 2 months, 3 weeks ago   |   ReplyReport
    In Reply To: akash

sir, i got 86 marks in comedk and i want to do engineering by taking cse. so, plz suggest me good colleges which i can get through my score.

Akash, with these marks you can hope of getting one of the top 25 colleges. Other than this you can also try for private universities too.

Many good private universities like LPU, Sharda, Manipal etc are offering B.Tech. They also offer world class environment to their students along with good placements. Some even offer scholarships. Check their websites for more details. Good luck.

Posted By Vikrant, 2 months, 3 weeks ago   |   ReplyReport
    In Reply To: Kriti
    I have gotten 91 marks in comedk exm nd my rank is 11985 so please tell me which clg I can get easily c

Kriti, with these marks, you can hope of getting one of the top 25 colleges. Other than this you can also try for private universities too. Many good private universities like LPU, Sharda, Manipal etc are offering B.Tech. They also offer world class environment to their students along with good placements. Some even offer scholarships. Check their websites for more details.

Good luck.

Posted By Vikrant, 2 months, 3 weeks ago   |   ReplyReport
    Sir I got 103 marks in comedk and my rank is 6600 so what all college can I get preferring for CS and IT in branch
    Posted By Siddhant, 2 months, 3 weeks ago   |   ReplyReport
    sir i got 74 marks in comedk and my rank is 23359 and i am obc candidate .Can i get any good engineering college?
    Posted By vivek, 2 months, 3 weeks ago   |   ReplyReport
    I've scored 126 marks and a rank of 2000, where can i get cse or ise in Bangalore?
    Posted By Piyush, 2 months, 2 weeks ago   |   ReplyReport

Invite your friends to HTCampus

Please Wait..

Hey! About to go?

Leave your details for our Experts to help you with Colleges and Admissions!