Which career based on science will fit for me

Follow
Sarah photo

Started By Sarah, 2 years, 2 months ago

Fresher

I am a science student who's doing my tenth grade. And I would like to start knowing about wide arrays of science based jobs. I'm good at biology and chemistry with a nice knowledge of physics . maths is also easy for me. But I am interested in dealing with crimes very much. So I think forensics work best for me . So I would like to know which category of forensics work for me

1 comments

Hi,

As a Forensic Scientist, you can work with police departments, law enforcing agencies, Forensic Science Laboratories, legal systems and investigative agencies. Besides you can also work with private detective agencies and the vigilance department. There are enough scopes for career growth even in foreign countries. The medical examiner, crime laboratory analyst, crime scene examiner, forensic engineer are the job prospects abroad.

The career prospect in Forensic Science depends on your area of specialization. You can specialize in subjects as varied as medicine, engineering, fingerprinting, insect study, languages, geology etc.

Eligibility Criteria

The basic academic eligibility criteria to take admission in the B.Sc Forensic Science Course, you have to complete 10+2 with PCB subjects. However, the fee structure varies from college to college.

Click here to know about Science Streams

Thanks                  

Posted By Praveen, 2 years, 2 months ago | Reply Report