which course should i choose after BCA its MBA or MCA?

Follow
Neha photo

Started By Neha, 4 years, 8 months ago

Fresher

which course should i choose after BCA its MBA or MCA?

39 comments

In Reply To: arun

and i would like to take MBA, but in MBA WHICH course will help my future to earn more money
    MBA in IT
    Posted By Dilshad, 2 weeks, 6 days ago | Reply Report

In Reply To: komal

hi, i am komal, i am a BCA final year student,. i am not good in coding. i want to do good business  for music company. so what can i do
    MBA in IB
    Posted By Dilshad, 2 weeks, 6 days ago | Reply Report
    I am silambu iam studying BCA 2nd year after I complete my BCA degree what I do
    Posted By silambu, 1 month, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report
    hi, i am komal, i am a BCA final year student,. i am not good in coding. i want to do good business  for music company. so what can i do
    Posted By komal, 2 months, 4 weeks ago | Reply Report
    Hy I'm Rohit i am a BCA final year student i am not good at any of this means C or C++ or java. May i prefer Web Designing or Web Devloping but mainly all start this course after 12th so what to do next? 
    Posted By Rohit, 3 months, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report
    hi am Venkat i completed my bca nd then which course i want i dono which one is best "mba shipping and port management or system system management? what is system management?
    Posted By Venkat, 3 months, 4 weeks ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: Harshit
    I am in the last semester of BCA, I'm not too good in coding, so opting for MCA is not a good option. So what should I opt after completing BCA.

Harshit, after BCA you can go for MBA. Check your interest and choose a specialization according to your interest. These days Hospital management/ Hospitality and Tourism Management have a great scope.

There are different ways of admission in MBA. Some institutes prefer CAT/XAT/ MAT scores only for admission to MBA course. And to appear for CAT/XAT/MAT etc student needs to have 50% in graduation. But eligibility criteria varies for various Management Institutes or Universities, they can take different %age in graduation along with CAT/ MAT/ XAT scores.

Another way of admission is internal tests or admission criteria of individual Management Institutes or Universities.

You can check the websites of universities like Amity, Lovely, Chitkara, Manipal etc for more details.

Good luck.

Posted By Aarti Singh, 4 months, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report

Hi i am arun kumar  now i am going to finish my BCA

and i would like to take MBA, but in MBA WHICH course will help my future to earn more money

Arun, going by your previous qualification you should go for MBA (IT). But check your interest and choose a specialization according to your interest. All will get you a good job, but you need to work hard. These days Hospital management/ Hospitality and Tourism Management have a great scope.

There are different ways of admission in MBA. Some institutes prefer CAT/XAT/ MAT scores only for admission to MBA course. And to appear for CAT/XAT/MAT etc student needs to have 50% in graduation. But eligibility criteria varies for various Management Institutes or Universities, they can take different %age in graduation along with CAT/ MAT/ XAT scores.

Another way of admission is internal tests or admission criteria of individual Management Institutes or Universities.

You can check the websites of universities like Amity, Lovely, Chitkara, Manipal etc for more details. 

Good luck.

Posted By Aarti Singh, 4 months, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report

Hello dear student for all your education related queries and doubts for all your career counselling and your queries regarding colleges courses and admissions you may contact rs sir for your doubts and career counselling at his contact no 80 05 79 15 02 or whats app me @ 96 67 26 56 90 okay

thanking you

best of luck for your career

Posted By rs, 5 months, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report

Posted By arun, 5 months, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report