which field with a good career option apart from science after +2

Follow
Shivani photo

Started By Shivani, 3 years, 11 months ago

Fresher

Sir, I am a girl from ncr region and got 67% marks in 12th. Iwant to pursue a career in any field such as hotel management, air hostess, apart from science.What are the good fields suited for me in low budget and 15-30k salary will be ok for me. Also I want a job in 3-4 years.. Please help me I am in a great confusion

4 comments

All are good at their places but Travel and Tourism being one of the world's largest foreign exchange earner among industries, provides employment directly to millions of people worldwide and indirectly through many associated service industries. Job prospects both in public and private sectors are bright. One of my friend is pursuing his BBA in Hospitality, Travel and Tourism from UTM university. The university is pretty fine and well known, you can check entire course details here at: http://**********/BBA-with-specialization-inHTTandRM.php. Hope it resolves your doubt! Good luck :)
    Posted By Abhinav, 3 years, 5 months ago | Reply Report

Shivani you can go for courses like BHM, BJMC, Fashion designing, Interior designing etc. These are some of the good courses with a good career scope. Best universities of the country like LPU, SRM, Galgotia etc are offering them at affordable fees.

Posted By Aarti Singh, 3 years, 10 months ago | Reply Report

Dear friend, you have many good opportunities to avail after 12th other them science stream. There are many professional courses for the students offering bachelors as well as professional degree. I would suggest you to go for the courses with high level of significance and good career prospective. I suggest you to either go for BTech, BBA, BCA or BSc(Honors). Selection totally depends upon your field of interest. GLA University could be the best place for you to explore your dreams and desires, as the university has been creating successful professionals every year.

Posted By tabish, 3 years, 10 months ago | Reply Report

Hi,

These days are many career options one can go for other than the science stream. It is very important for you to first understand your interest area. As per my understanding you should go for a professional course. Professional courses are usualy 4 years long and help you get a good job once you are done with your education.

Bachelors of Journalism and Mass Communication is good option if you have interest in working in the media. Delhi University has 6 colleges that offer this coure. It is a four year programme and the fees is also not a big issue. Other than DU there are a lot of private colleges as well that offer good mass media training.

Hotel Management is a very good course but the good colleges turn out to be very expensive. Though there are numerable options avilable these days hence you go through the various colleges and as per your requirement go for the best pick. 

If you are interested in a course that offers Air Hostess training then you can go ahead with the same as their eligibility criteria is not very complex. Good communication skills and personality help you get through course. These are certificate courses that have a duration of 12 months post which you are eligible for a job in various airlines. 

These are just a few options given by me but if you decide upon your interest area you will be able to make a better choice depending on your skills 

All the best :)

Posted By Jayita, 3 years, 10 months ago | Reply Report