worried about how to clear the bba entrance exam

Follow
Kanika Bhatia photo

Started By Kanika Bhatia, 2 years, 8 months ago

Fresher

M/s

I am  a +2 medical student.sir I want to change my stream after 12th boards I want to get into bba course at christ university at Bangalore.but sir I am quite worried about the entrance test because I haven't even started to prepare and being a science student its very tough to manage all the coachings togethe moreover after boards i will be left hardly with 20 days to prepare for entrance .which are not sufficient enough to clear.so please give me a way out so that I can manage to clear the entrance exam.i will be highly obliged.thankyou

5 comments

HI Kanika,

The entrance exam conducted by the Christ University is a common entrance test for the students from all the streams. The exam pattern contains questions on fundamentals what we have studied throughout the years in school. Let me tell you the exam pattern first and then discuss about the tips and tricks to crack it.

Entrance Test Pattern

Topic

Questions

Marks

English Language

Comprehension Skills

Verbal Reasoning

General Knowledge, Current Affairs

Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Fundamental Mathematical Operations

Reasoning: Critical, Analytical and Logical

Data Analysis and Interpretation

Total

Section (I) contains questions on English aptitude and being a Science student, I am sure you can handle with ease. The questions in segment will be based on jumbled sentences, synonyms and antonyms, fill in the blanks, identify the correct sentence, convert from active to passive and vice versa etc. This section is meant to check your reading comprehension skills, Verbal Reasoning and Verbal Ability, grammar and usage of words.

Suggestion: To crack this section, you should read magazines, newspapers, articles etc. for a good command over English language.

Section (II) will have questions on general awareness, current affairs, latest happenings, general knowledge, business scenario etc.

Suggestion: You need to be familiar with current affairs and latest happenings. You should participate in various online quizzes and competitions.

Section (III) and (V) will be based on Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Fundamental Mathematical Operations and Data Analysis and Interpretation etc. The questions in this section will be based on Statistics, Geometry, Data Sufficiency, Pie Charts, Probability, Average and Equations, etc.

Suggestion: You should take as many mock tests as you can to become proficient in this section. Search for online questions based on these topics and solve them.

Section (IV) will comprise questions on Linear Arrangements, Venn diagram, Visual and Critical Reasoning, Matrix Arrangements, Puzzles etc.

Suggestion: For this section, you will need to brush up your Mathematics skills. As you are from medical stream, you must have not studied Mathematics after 10th (until and unless you have Mathematics as an optional subject). This section again requires practice. Solve as many questions as you can.

And above all, since the program is open for students from all the streams, the entrance exam will also be prepared accordingly. So, rather than being worried about the exam, you should focus on your preparations.

Thanks 

Posted By Nitin, 2 years, 8 months ago | Reply Report
    pls help i want to do bba. i thing i strong in english & verble..but weak a few in quantitative,etc...what do i want
    Posted By Advay, 2 years, 2 months ago | Reply Report
    i am worried about how to crack christ university's ba entrance test
    Posted By Aditya, 2 years, 3 months ago | Reply Report
    Thank you sir.
    Posted By Kanika Bhatia, 2 years, 8 months ago | Reply Report

Sir I request you to reply asap so that I can take a right step ahead and clear my exam ..I want see myself as a bba student at Christ university,Bangalore in the upcoming session 2016.

Posted By Kanika Bhatia, 2 years, 8 months ago | Reply Report