IBSAT 2015 Overview
- Exam Type :
- Format : Online/CBT
- Language : English
– IBSAT is an aptitude test conducted by the ICFAI University Group, for students seeking admission into its management programmes. It is a two-hour Computer-based Test (CBT) conducted across 95 test centers all over India. It tests the applicant's ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, vocabulary, analytical reasoning & reading comprehension.
The ICFAI University, Dehradun, The ICFAI University, Jaipur and The Icfaian Foundation accept IBSAT 2015 / GMAT ® (from 2013 onwards)/, NMAT by GMACTM 2015 / CAT 2015 scores for admission to the following programmes:
- MBA programme offered by IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur.
- PGPM (Post Graduate Program in Management) program offered by IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune.
IBSAT 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of regular education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2016.
- Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations / viva / assignments) before May 31, 2016. The admission will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 01, 2016.
IBSAT 2015 Application Details
Application & Examination fees
The application form is common for admission to MBA/PGPM programme at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses and PhD programme (full-time/part time) at IBS Hyderabad campus.
The Application Voucher (IBSAT 2015 Bulletin) can be availed on the payment of Rs 1600.
Candidates can buy application voucher (IBSAT 2015 Bulletin) either through Online orOffline mode as follows. The cost of the Application Voucher (IBSAT 2015 Bulletin) isRs 1600/-.
After successful transaction, candidates will receive a mail with details of applicationnumber and password.
Offline Application Vouchers are available atIBS Marketing Branches - For nearest branches you may
On purchase of Application Voucher you will receive a scratch card containingapplication number and password.
IBSAT 2015 Exam Pattern
IBSAT Sep 2015 Exam Pattern
- IBSAT 2015 is an objective type multiple-choice test.
- There are 4 sections in the test – Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Technique and Data Interpretation.
- Total 125 questions are asked that to be completed in two hours.
IBSAT 2015 Counselling/Interview
Candidates who have qualified based on IBSAT 2015/ GMAT® (2013 onwards) / NMAT by GMACTM 2015/ CAT 2015 score are called for the selection process at IBS Hyderabad in February 2016. The selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The final selection is based on past academic record and performance of the candidates in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
IBSAT 2015 Exam Syllabus
Candidates appearing for IBSAT 2015 must study all the basics of - Quantitative Techniques, Data Interpretation, Data Adequacy, Vocabulary, Analytical Reasoning & Reading Comprehension and General Knowledge/awareness. Essay writing is also conducted to test the applicant’s English writing skills.
IBSAT 2015 Contact Details
IBS Admissions Office
65, Nagarjuna Hills
Hyderabad – 500082
Telephone Board: 040 – 23440963
Toll Free:1800 425 55 66 77