you can go CPF (Certified Financial Planner) from Iventures Academy Of Business and Finance,delhi. they are giving 100% placement in banking sector. this course is valid in 24 countries. Fresher Experience 0 to 1 Years Qualification / Experience Pursuing CFPCM Certification Education program + Fresher Job Profile • Plan Source Specialist. • Data Analysts • Trainees & Executives in Banks • Wealth Manager • Financial Advisor Expected Pay Packet Rs.2 to 4 Lac Middle 1 to 3 Years Passed CFPCM Certification Examination + Work Experience of 1 – 2 Years • Market Researcher • Derivative Analysts • Relationship Managers • Wealth Managers • Financial Planners • Risk Analysts & Insurance Advisers • Research Associates. Rs.4 to 8 Lac Senior More than 3 Years Attained CFPCM Certification + Experience of more than 3 years • Sr. Planners • Advisors • Team Leaders, • Functional Heads, • Business Heads, • Specialists, • Branch Manager • Product Manager. • Research Analysts. Above 8 Lac
There are two processes to get Bank PO jobs, one is through SBI and other is through IBPS.
Eligibility for Bank PO exams through SBI-
- You should have secured minimum 50% marks in graduation in any discipline from a recognised university.
- You must have attained the age between 20 to 30. (Age relaxation for Sc/ST candidates is 5 years and for OBC candidates is 3 years).
- You can go for a common written exam for 19 public sector banks conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Eligibility for Bank PO exams through IBPS-
- You should have passed graduation in any discipline from a recognised university. There is no percentage criterion.
- You must have attained the age between 20 to 34. (Age relaxation is provided only for ST/OBC candidates)