Common Admission Test (CAT) is one of the popular entrance exams for getting admission in a business school or to pursue MBA
Here is the list of some preparation books for CAT exam
• Quantitative Aptitude For MBA Entrance Exam - Sulava
• How To Prepare For CAT-Muneer
• How to Prepare For Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the Cat-Arun Sharma
• Study package for the CAT Online- Arun Sharma, Meenakshi Upadhyay
• How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for the CAT-Arun Sharma
• How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT-Arun Sharma
Specialisation in MBA is something that you should decide based on your skills and strengths and interests. International Business is a good specialisation. However in India, Sales & Marketing and Finance seem to be the popular course these days.
Click here to practice for CAT through sample test of CAT entrance exam
To score better, learn tips and tricks of cracking CAT click here
For more tips and tricks to crack CAT click here
How to Preparing for computer-based CAT click here
MBA in International Business is a foundational course for developing capable business executives to meet the country’s growing requirements in the field of international management.
To know more about International Business click here
Click here to get the list of colleges offering MBA in International Business
You can select any stream in Master of Business Administration (MBA) according to your interest and aptitude. You can also compare career as per your preferences by using our Compare Career Tool.
MBA Specializations and types of MBA