Mass communication is a wide term and relates to fields like public relations, communication, advertisement and journalism, which can further be categorised into print, electronic and web journalism. It offering a variety of courses available in various institutions such as:
• Print Journalism
• Sports Journalism
• Fashion Journalism
• Political journalism
• Entertainment journalism
• Electronic Media
• Web Journalism
• Public Relations (PR)
You must have passed 10+2 or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto, (with English & 3 other elective subjects) with 70% or more marks in the aggregate of these four subjects.
Click here to know more about Mass Communication and Journalism
Career options in Mass Communication and Journalism
There are various colleges offering Journalism and Mass Communication courses at Bachelor's level-
• Lady Shriram College (DU),
• Indraprstha College (DU),
• St. Xavier's College Kolkata,
• Presidency College Kolkata,
• Lady Brabourne College, Kolkata,
• Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM), Bangalore,
• The Indian Institute of Mass Communication - JNU, New delhi,
• Garden City College, Bangalore
You can select any of these colleges as per your preferences by using our Compare College Tool.
All the best !!