There are various courses with name of Medical Technology such as-
• B.Sc. (Nuclear Medicine Technology)
• B.Sc. (Medical Technology in Radiography)
• B.Sc. (Emergency Medicine Technology)
• B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology)
• B.Sc. (Medical Imaging Technology)
So, please mention specific course name so that we can provide you career options accordingly.
Thanks for writing to HTCampus.!!
Hello Sourav. There is a very good scope after Bsc in Medical Technology.You can pick up global careers in hospitals, healthcare & diagnostic sectors, research and as application specialists in equipment organizations from the very day they complete the program successfully. You should always keep in mind to do such courses from a good institute and SIHS,Pune is the right option.It offers great placements and modern teaching techniques as well.For details about it here is a help. http://bit.ly/12Av6go