Sir, i have completed my B.tech in EEE department i secured 69%. please give me details which companies is suitable for me.
There are interesting job options in the area of thermo, hydro and also atomic centers for electrical engineering students. As an Electrical engineer you will involved in selection of suitable technical solutions, resources, test apparatus, and measures and Electrical engineers comprises of specification, design, development, and implementation of products or systems.
After successfully completing B.Tech in EEE course you will get opportunities in Government and private companies for installation, operation and maintenance of electronics equipments and systems. You can work with Defence sector (Indian Air Force), Railways and various government organisations. Some the core companies of Electrical and Electronics from Government sector are
1. Bharat Heavy Electricals limited (BHEL)
2. Power Grid
3. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL)
4. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
5. Bharat Electronics Ltd. (BEL)
6. National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
7. Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
8. Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
9. Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
10. Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)
Private sector & MNC's recruiting EEE degree holders are TCS, CTS, Infosys, HCL, Satyam, Accenture, IBM, Wipro, Microsoft, Airtel, Aircel, Vodafone, Idea, Tata communication services, Reliance, etc.
You can attend several government exams conducted by UPSC, SSC and Railway recruitment board for getting better jobs in the government sector.
To know more about Electrical and Electronic Engineering click here.
Career Prospects of Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
Career as Electronics & Electrical Engineer.