Since you are engineering diploma holder; you can take admission directly in 2nd year of engineering degree through lateral entry. D2D (Diploma to Degree) process allows students to take admission in 2nd year after completing their 3 years diploma in engineering after 10th.
As you are interested in Mechanical Design field; you can opt for these B.Tech degree courses:
- Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Design
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical Design Engineering)
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Machine Design)
- Bachelor of Technology (Computer Aided Mechanical Design & Analysis)
- Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering (Design)
You can choose any of these courses according to your interest and abilities. You can compare careers as per your preferences by using our Compare Career Tool.
To know more about engineering, click here.
To find out career options in engineering, click here.