Since, you have completed diploma in food science course in Bhutan and now want to seek admission in food & nutrition colleges in India, you can opt for various post graduate courses offer by food & nutrition colleges such as PG Diploma In Food Safety and Quality Management, Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics and Public Health Nutrition, etc.
Eligibility Requirements in IGNOU for PG Diploma in Food Safety and Quality Management course: -
1. Science Graduates with Chemistry/ Bio-chemistry or Microbiology as one of the subjects.
2. Degree in allied sciences like Agriculture/ Food Science and Technology/ Post Harvest Technology/ Home Science/ Life Science/ Microbiology/Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Horticulture/ Dairy Technology/ Veterinary/ Fisheries/ Hotel Management and Catering/ Hospitality Management etc. or equivalent.
3. Science graduates in disciplines like Geography, Statistics with Physics & Math, Art Subjects and Medical Lab technology and with minimum three years experience in food processing and /or quality control. (minimum 1 year experience).
4. Art Graduates with diploma in Food Science disciplines viz. Fruits and vegetables, dairy technology, meat technology, cereal, pulses and oilseeds etc. with minimum 5 years experience in Food Processing/Food Quality Control (2 years experience in quality control).
5. B.A./B.Com Graduates with minimum 7 years experience or holding senior position in Govt./Semi Govt. Units involved in Food Quality Control.
Click here to get admission details, fee structure, etc. for food and nutrition colleges in India offering courses after diploma in food science in other colleges.