You should prepare well for IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Technology - Joint Entrance Exam). IIT JEE is conducted for students who aspire to take admission in Engineering and Technology courses under the top technical institutes of India.
To secure a seat in one of the IITs of the country you should be well prepared. To crack IIT-JEE exam you should have a good knowledge of your 11th and 12th subjects because syllabus of IIT-JEE is almost same as 11th and 12th.
Just prepare well and apply for IIT JEE exam. One year is enough for preparation so give it your best.
You can practice for IIT-JEE through sample test of IIT-JEE entrance exam to score better by clicking here
Tips to Prepare for IIT-JEE
Tips for self study for cracking IIT/JEE Entrance Exams
You can also take help from preparation books such as:
• P. Bahadur Physical Chemistry
• Arihant Prakashan Organic Chemistry
• O.P. Agarwal IIT Chemistry
• R.T. Morrison, R.N. Boyd Organic Chemistry
• H.C. Verma Concepts of Physics Vol I and II
• I.E. Irodov Problems in General Physics
• Halliday, Resnick & Walker Fundamentals of Physics
Click here to get educational articles on IIT JEE