Some preparation Tips for Post Graduate course in Journalism-
• You should read news papers and watch news channels daily to be updated with current happenings.
• Your English speaking and writing skills should be very good.
• Your answers should convince the interview taker as you will be interviewed by journalist.
• You should have knowledge about the current and best journalists in India as well as abroad.
• You should be confident during the interview and your answers should be realistic.
Click here to know more about journalism
All the best !!