hello i have attained 85 percentile in may mat 2013 can i apply for christ or wellinger & which collage will be suitable for me
Some of the best colleges that accept MAT scores are Welingkar, Alliance, Christ.. Welingkar is really good. They have some niche specialisations to offer. Also the industry exposure is good. Check it out..
Here are some institutes accepting MAT Scores:
- JK Business School (JKBS) Gurgaon, Delhi/NCR
- Graduate School of Business and Administration (GSBA) Noida, Delhi/NCR
- International Institute of Business Studies-IIBS, Bangalore
- Jaipuria Institute of Management (JIM), Lucknow
- Alliance Business Academy, Bangalore
- Dr. Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management & Research, Kanpur
- Goa Institute of Management, Ribandar
- Institute of Business Management & Research(IBMR), Hubli
- Jagan Institute of Management Studies(JIMS), Delhi/NCR
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM), Delhi/NCR
You can select any of these colleges as per your preferences. You can compare colleges by using our Compare College Tool.
You can visit to the official site of MAT to know about more colleges accepting MAT score.
Hope you have scored well in MAT. There are so many colleges that accept MAT score. Some of the good colleges are Alliance, Christ, PSG, Welingkar. I heard Welingkar is a great college for management courses. They have a good past record of placements, thanks to the exposure the students get and the team of faculty. I was impressed by the college. You should check out the website. You can register online too..