Some areas of the Site may require you to be or become a registered user or to provide your information details. When and if a user does the same, he/she agrees to
- (a) Provide accurate, current and complete information as prompted in the registration form or Lead form
- (b) Maintain and update information (including email address) to keep it accurate, and complete.
A User acknowledges that, if any information provided is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, FEVL reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and 'user' use of the Site. A user is requested to note his/her application ID & Transactions ID at the time of filling up the application form & making payments. Hereby a user declares that his/her parents are aware of his/her application to colleges via www.htcampus.com, "College Applications" and the permission has been granted by them for unconditional use of the same
Upon providing his/her information, the User agrees to the following points:
- Make his/her contact details available to FEVL; the User may be contacted by FEVL for education information through email, telephone and SMS, if the User does not wish to be contacted, he/she shall communicate the same to email@example.com and necessary action shall then be taken by HTCampus.
- Receive promotional mails/special offers from FEVL or any of its associate/partner websites.
- Be contacted by FEVL in accordance with the information provided by the User.
- HTCampus reserves the right to use the users mobile and demographic information such as age, sex and location to conduct targeted mobile marketing campaigns even for third parties wishing to advertise using our database
- HTCampus also reserves the right to sell this information and also the entire site to a third party if a third party is desirous of purchasing this information. The user shall not have any objection upon any call/SMS/Communication by HTCampus, by any third party on its behalf or by any other party authorized by HTCampus in this regard to communicate with the user regarding any matter connected with HTCampus. Notwithstanding the users registration with National Do Not Call Registry/ Fully or Partly blocked category under National Customer Preference Register set up under Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), the user hereby expresses interest and accords his/her willful consent to receive communication. The user further confirms that any communication, as mentioned hereinabove, shall not be construed as Unsolicited Commercial Communication under the TRAI guidelines
Ownership of Materials and Restrictions
All content on this website, including site layout, software, images, photographs, text, services and other similar materials (collectively, "Materials") are the properties of FEVL and are protected under the copyright and other intellectual property laws.
The User cannot copy, display, distribute, modify, publish, reproduce, store, transmit, create derivative works from, or sell or license all or any part of the Materials, products or services obtained from our website in any medium to anyone. No part of the Website, including logos, graphics, sounds or images, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of FEVL. The User may print or download content from the website for personal, non-commercial use only, provided, he/she adhere to all copyright and other proprietary notices of the website.
The User cannot use the services on the site to publish or distribute any information (including software or other content/material) which is illegal, which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, which is abusive, offensive, profane, pornographic, threatening, or vulgar, which contains errors, viruses or other harmful components, or which is otherwise actionable at law. FEVL reserves the right to exercise editorial control over the content/ material that is submitted or distributed through its facilities and/or services. The User cannot, without the approval of FEVL use the website to publish or distribute any advertising, promotional material, or invite other users of the website to use any goods or services. Similarly, the User cannot use the website to download and redistribute public information or shareware for personal gain or use the facilities and/or services to distribute multiple copies of public domain information or shareware.
Application Form and Related Materials
The College Application Form and other information, forms and materials provided through the Site, including any data, text, graphics, images, audio and video clips, logos, icons and links (collectively, the "Materials"), are intended to educate and inform you about college application form on HTCampus.com. Please necessarily visit the website of the College and also go through the all the documents and material related to the Application & admission, as issued by the College. Complying with any guideline of College or in understanding the procedure etc. shall be the sole liability of users only. You also undertake the responsibility to ensure that the details given by you in Application form are complete and correct. FEVL shall not be responsible for REJECTION ARISING OUT OF any incomplete or incorrect information given while filling up the Application form.
Links to Other Sites
The website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by FEVL. Such links are provided only for the purpose of your convenience. Please be aware that we, FEVL and/or the website, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information.
This privacy statement applies only to information collected by the website or to our other related websites provided it appears at the footer of the page therein. It does not apply to third party advertisements which appear on our websites and we suggest you read the privacy statements of such advertisers.
Nothing on any FEVL's website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of FEVL's or any third party's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise.
Content/Materials and Liability
FEVL shall not be responsible for any errors or an omission contained on FEVL's website, and reserves the right to make changes anytime without notice. Mention of FEVL products or services is provided for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation by FEVL. All FEVL and third-party information is available on FEVL's is provided on an "as is" basis.
Views expressed by the Users are made of their free volition; FEVL does not endorse the same. No claim as to the accuracy and correctness of the information on the site is made although every attempt is made to ensure that the content is not misleading. In case any inaccuracy is or otherwise improper content is sighted on the website, please report it to report abuse.
The results or outcomes of "Sample Tests" feature should be treated only as guiding tool which is indicative in nature and not the conclusive in itself. Any decision taken by the user on the basis of the report or result of "Sample Tests" shall be at his/her own discretion and FEVL will not be held responsible in any manner whatsoever. The users are advised to verify the results so provided from other
sources as well before reaching any decision.
All information (including information on colleges, universities, institutions, exams, events etc) on www.htcampus.com has been compiled from the respective websites available in the public domain. While every possible care has been taken while creating and compiling the contents and materials, FEVL does not take responsibility for the genuineness and authenticity of the contents and materials so provided. Users are advised to check the original (source) websites in case of any doubts. FEVL keeps updating the contents/material on its website on regular intervals to ensure high quality.
Disclaimer to Salary Calculator
The method deployed for the Future Salary Calculator is based on the information captured by us, analysis thereof and factoring them on the basis of educational background, work experience and salary details available from the database of the candidates. Therefore, the result of salary analysis should be treated only as guiding tool which is indicative in nature and not the conclusive in itself. Any decision by the user taken on the basis of the report of Future Salary Calculator shall be at his/her own discretion and FEVL will not be held responsible in any manner whatsoever. The users are advised to verify the indicative salary calculation so provided from other sources as well before reaching any decision.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Applicable for the College Applications Functionality on HTCampus All the monetary transactions done with the user of the site is in lieu with the payment gateway partner of www.htcampus.com, and we take no responsibility of any payment discrepancies. Also we have full right to consider and review the refund case, if amount paid by the user is in excess to the number of applications he has applied to. We have complete authority to review the college preferences as filled by the user if there is shortfall/excess of payment. Also you are required to note your transaction ID and receipt no. as provided by the payment gateway to furnish any information or track the payment status of your application form.
Application Summary / Credits
Credit is the number of application user can apply to, against the payment made by the user. This information would be available in the "my account" section after the user makes the payment. These credits have to be consumed within 6 months of purchase. The credit history would be available in your account for a time period of 6 months.
No Resale of Service
User agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Service s, or access to the Services, from www.htcampus.com for any commercial purposes.
User shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her account and passwords. The User shall be solely responsible for all activities happening under his/her Username whether authorized or not. User agrees to immediately notify FEVL of any unauthorized use of his/her Account and Password.
FEVL reserves the right without prior notice to access, read preserve and/or disclose the personal information of the User including the contents, materials if the same is required:
- In order to comply with any court judgment/decree/order/directive,
- By any legal/government authority;
- By applicable law;
- By professional/legal advisers, directors, employees/agents/representatives of FEVL in connection with these terms or otherwise;
- For investigating potential violations of the terms herein or applicable national & international laws;
- For investigating deliberate damage to the Services or its legitimate operation;
- For responding to service support requests, or
- For protecting the rights, property or safety of FEVL and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large.
Use of Website
The User represents warrants and covenants that his/her use of the website shall not:
- Violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation;
- Interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the website;
- Impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to his/her association with any other person or entity;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which he/she does not have all necessary rights and licenses;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- Interfere with or disrupt the use of the website by any other user, nor "stalk", threaten, or in any manner harass another user;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Website, or that of other computer systems;
- Use the website in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the website, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the website);
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website; or
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website infrastructure.
Consent to Use of Data
As between you and htcampus.com., you own the content and information that you submit or post to htcampus.com and you are only granting htcampus.com the following non-exclusive license: A worldwide, transferable and sub-licensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish, and process, information and content that you provide through our Services, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others. These rights are limited in the following ways:
- 1. You can end this license for specific content by deleting such content from the Services, or generally by closing your account, except (a) to the extent you shared it with others as part of the Service and they copied or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
- 3. We will get your consent if we want to give others the right to publish your posts beyond the Service. However, other Members and/or Visitors may access and share your content and information, consistent with your settings and degree of connection with them.
- 4. While we may edit and make formatting changes to your content (such as translating it, modifying the size, layout or file type or removing metadata), we will not modify the meaning of your expression.
- 5. Because you own your content and information and we only have non-exclusive rights to it, you may choose to make it available to others, including under the terms of a Creative Commons license.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding the Services of htcampus.com, you agree that htcampus.com can use and share (but does not have to) such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
You agree to only provide content or information if that does not violate the law nor anyone's rights (e.g., without violating any intellectual property rights or breaching a contract). You also agree that your profile information will be truthful. htcampus.com may be required by law to remove certain information or content in certain countries.
Contents Posted on Site
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such information.
Further User hereby express that it has no objection upon any call/SMS/Communication by FEVL, any third party on its behalf or any other party authorized by FEVL, communicating to User with regard to the htcampus.com Services like like educational institutes information access, admissions, counselling, enrollments, guidance or any other services of its agents.. Notwithstanding User’s registration with National Do Not Call Registry (In Fully or Partly blocked category under National Customer Preference Register set up under Telecom Regulatory Authority of India), User hereby expresses his interest and accord its willful consent to receive communication (including commercial communication) in relation to htcampus.com Services. User further confirms that any communication, as mentioned hereinabove, shall not be construed as Unsolicited Commercial Communication under the TRAI guidelines and User has specifically opted to receive communication in this regard on the telephone number provided by the User.
Disclaimer of Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, htcampus.com does not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Htcampus.com will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the htcampus.com does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
All the contents of this site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the Site is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by this Site. The information from or through this site is provided on "AS IS" basis, and all warranties, expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods, service or channel, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded. Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom htcampus.com has no control or connection, business or otherwise as these sites are external to htcampus.com you agree and understand that by visiting such sites you are beyond the htcampus.com ’s website. htcampus.com therefore neither endorses nor offers any judgement or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity/availability of any of the goods/services/or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction/s on these sites.
Disclaimer of warranty
FEVL expressly disclaims warranties of any kind for any use of or any access to www.htcampus.com , to any material, information, links, or content presented on the website www.htcampus.com , to any external website linked thereto, and to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto including but not limited to personal opinion, expert opinions placed by any users/guests which does not reflect FEVL point of view.
Neither FEVL or its affiliates, nor any third-party content providers or licensors make any warranty whatsoever, including without limitation, that the operation of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free; including the server that makes it available, is free from viruses or other harmful components; as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the content or other materials on the website; or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability, suitability, quality, non-infringement or operation of any content, product or service provided on or accessible from the site.
THIS WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND NON INFRINGEMENT AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), ALL OF WHICH FEVL DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Lucky Draw Terms & Conditions:
- This Contest is being run by Firefly eVentures Limited (FEVL) for its’ portal HTCampus.com;
- This Contest is open to Indian students only;
- Contest is valid from 25th Sep’13 till 16th Oct’13;
- This offer is limited to students filling up the Lucky Draw coupon in on-ground events conducted by Back2College.com;
- Contestants must fill the lucky draw coupon correctly to be eligible for random selection for winners. Incomplete/incorrect entries shall be disqualified;
- The Winners will be judged on the basis of lucky draw at the sole discretion of FEVL;
- A student can fill a single entry for the Lucky Draw Coupon. If multiple entries of the same student are found, she/he will be deemed ineligible for the Lucky Draw;
- 50 (Fifty) no. of Winners shall be selected by random selection from the lot of complete entries received at the close of the contest. FEVL shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for non-receipt of entries;
- Winners will be contacted by phone, and after verification, the prize amount will be credited to their phone no. via internet recharge;
- The amount credited will be in form of top-up recharge on the mobile No. as provided by the Winner in advance;
- An amount of INR 200 credited will include any and all tax and/or service charge that the mobile operator may levy;
- If INR 200 top-up recharge is not available for the winner’s mobile number, then the recharge amount will be the next available denomination on the lower side of INR 200;
- Winners shall be selected within 30 days of the closing of contest or on such other day as may be decided by FEVL at its sole discretion;
- FEVL reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this prize promotion anytime, and without notice. However any such change shall be notified on www.htcampus.com;
- In the unlikely event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake, or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other similar event, this contest will stand cancelled automatically and without any notice;
- Winners shall be informed by FEVL individually through their respective email ID and/or phone no. No intimation shall be sent to the participants who are disqualified and/or not amongst the winners;
- Decisions pertaining to the “Lucky Draw” contest including but not limited to random selection of winners are at the sole discretion of FEVL and shall be final and binding on all contestants;
- Employees of FEVL and their relatives are not eligible to participate in the contest;
- The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash;
- FEVL reserves the right to replace the Prize(s) with item(s) of similar value in case of stock unavailability;
- FEVL shall not be held responsible for non-delivery of recharge amount even after recharge has been done over the internet for the winner;
- FEVL shall not be responsible if the email address of the contestants is incorrect or if the winner is unavailable at the email address and mobile number despite reasonable attempts being made to inform him/her;
- The prevailing statutory laws of India shall be applicable to the contest.
FEVL reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, so please review it frequently at our website.
Limitation of Liability
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India without regard to its conflicts of law principles. The User agrees to submit to the sole jurisdiction and venue for any dispute that may arise under or in relation to the subject matter in Delhi court jurisdiction, India only.
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Firefly e-Ventures Ltd.
Centra, 11th Floor, Sec - 30, Opp 32nd Milestone, Gurgaon – 122002
Time 09:00 to 18:00 hrs