Featured CoursesView all courses
|Course||Rating||Total Course Fee|
Full-Time 24 months
More about Nirma University
Established in the year 2003, Nirma University is one of the leading universities in India. Nirma University not only wants to create able and competent professionals but also worthy citizens of this nation who help in the overall development of the society. It aims to treat every student as an individual, recognize their potential and ensure that they receive the best preparation and training so that they are able to fulfill their career ambitions and life goals. It consists of institutions which further consist of sub-departments which offer courses in the fields of technology, law, pharmacy, medicine, planning, commerce, science and design.
- It has maintained the rank of 4th best Private B-School in the Super Excellence Category by CSR-GHRDC B-School Survey, published in Competition Success Review for two successive years (Novermber 2016 and November 2017 Issue).
- It has been ranked as the 27th Best B-School printed by India Today in November 2017.
- The Week- Hansa Research Survey of November 2017 has ranked the university as the 27th Best B-School.
- National Institute of International Framework (NIRF) released by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has graded the university as the 29th best B-school overall and the 10th best private B-school in 2016.
- The December 2016 edition of Business Today has placed Nirma University as the 27th best B-School.
- It has been placed as 16th best Private B-School in a survey conducted by the BusinessWorld and published in November, 2016 issue.
- The institute has attained the 14th position among Top Private B-Schools in India by The Week, October 2016.
- The university has been graded as 15th best B-School in Education World published in May 2016.
- It has been ranked as the 19th best B-school in Times B-School Survey published in February 2016.
- Academic Development and Research Cell to develop, monitor and enhance all academic activities.
- Outcome Based Education through outcome based - curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment.
- Unique Grading System that enables systematic evaluation.
- Different Research Centers to enhance the research skills of the students and faculty members.
- Centre for Continuing Education to enhance the knowledge and skills of all needy stakeholders.
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell in all constituent institutes to constantly improve the quality of all our academic processes.
- Value Added Courses, Skill- Development Courses, Modular Courses, Enrichment Courses and Humanities Courses in addition to the regular curriculum.
- Institute of Technology
- Institute of Law
- Institute of Management
- Institute of Architecture and Planning
- Institute of Pharmacy
- Institute of Commerce
- Institute of Science
- Institute of Design
- Faculty of Doctoral Studies
- Centre for Continuing education
- To disperse, make and save learning and comprehension by showing examination, preparing and expansion exercises by viable exhibition and impact of its corporate life on society by and large.
- To make this university the focus of magnificence for giving information, instruction, preparing and explore offices of high request in the field of science, specialized, dental, restorative, paramedical, physiotherapy, drug store, trade, administration, training, humanities and other related proficient training according to its present status and such other way as may create in future, including proceeding with training and separation learning.
- To create examples of instructing a Certificate/Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate courses and Doctoral level and to keep up an elevated expectation of training and its applications, to make capacities for overhauling science and innovation, dental, therapeutic, paramedical, physiotherapy, drug store, business, administration, training and humanities.
- To create preparing offices and make courses of action for preparing in advanced education including proficient training and unified fields; to accommodate between connections for national and worldwide investment in the field of science and innovation, dental, medicinal, paramedical, physiotherapy, drug store, business, administration, instruction and humanities and its partnered fields.
- To work as a learning asset focus.
- To accommodate course of action for national and worldwide support in the field of higher and expert instruction including specialized training, dental, medicinal, paramedical, physiotherapy, drug store, business, administration, training and humanities.
- To set up close linkage with the business to make instructing, research and preparing at the college important to the requirements of the economy, at national and worldwide level.