R.A. Podar Institute of Management Studies, University of Rajasthan

  • Establishment Year

    Old

    1974

    age > 40 years

  • Total Seats

    180
  • Location

    Jaipur

R.A. Podar Institute of Management is a flagship department of University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, Rajasthan. It comes under the Faculty of Management. Founded in the year 1974, it is a flagship constituent unit which offers MBA, MBA(Service Management), MBA (Executive) and Ph.D. program in Management. It was the 6 B-school to be established in the country.

The Institute believes in overall development of the child thus along with focusing on the academic development it holds regular sessions of music, meditation and yoga with sports facilities.

The admission happens on the basis of an entrance exam PIM-MAT, the application for which starts from May, and the exam is in June.

Following is the list of companies which come for the placement.

Future First

North Ultratech

NEUWEG

Country Inn, Gurgaon

Abhishek Hospital

Keshav rocks pvt. Ltd.

Sarita Equipments India pvt. Ltd.

Delivery Cloud Pvt. Ltd.

Shri Shakambari Developers pvt. Ltd.

Tata Capital

Loreal Mumbai

Bigbazar

DSCL

Vaibhav Global ltd.

Pankaj B. Sharma & Associates( chartered Accountant)

Vodafone

Naukari.com

BNY Million

Milestone Eximp Pvt. Ltd

IOCL, Jaipur

Harley-Davidson India

Mahindra World City, Jaipur

Accenture

Chrysler Fiat

Daikin

Pepsi co.

Nestle

Anand Rathi

Infosys

gvk emri

Coca cola

Aircel

Reliance Jio

Smart circle

Anukampa builders

Yes bank

shiksha.com

Wipro

UDB

NBC

Girnar Tech

Jaro Education

Jaipur Rugs

ICICI Bank

Indusland Bank

Axis Bank

RTS Power

Varun Beverages (PEPSI)

Dewberry

ITC

 

Know more

PG Courses

Master of Business Administration (University of Rajasthan)
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    MBA
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor's in any discipline with at least  50% marks in aggregate from a university recognised by the University of Rajasthan.

 

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    May

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    June

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Business Administration (Service Management) (SFS)
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    MBA
  • course delivery

    N.A.
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

Bachelor Degree in any discipline recognized by this University with at least 50% marks in aggregate.

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Business Administration (Executive)(SFS)
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    MBA
  • course delivery

    Executive
  • Duration

    36 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria
  • Bachelor Degree in any discipline recognized by this University with at least 48% marks in aggregate (43% in case of SC/ST/Non-creamy layer OBC/SBC)    
  • Minimum of 2 Years full time working experience.
  • Applicant must be posted within the Municipal Limit of Jaipur at the time of admission.
I am interested in this course Ask a query

Faculty of Commerce, University of Rajasthan

  • Total Seats

    740
  • Location

    Jaipur
Department of Accountancy and Business Statistics :  The course focuses on Accounting, Business Statistics, and Taxation. It keeps pace with the changing requirements of commerce, trade and industry in India. It is also famous for organising All India Accounting Conferences and National Seminar.
It offers Ph.D., M.Phil. in ABST, Master of Commerce in ABST, Master of Cost Control and Accounts. 
 
HOD - Prof. M.L. Sharma
 
Department of Business Administration :  It is a centre for studies of Business Administration and Management.
Courses offered:
1) Ph.D.
2) M. Phil. in Business Administration 
3) Master of Commerce in Business Administration
4) Master of Human Resource Management ( Self financing)
5) Master of International Business (Self financing) 
 
HOD - Prof. Navin Mathur
 
Department of Economic Administration and Financial Management : The course focuses on Banking, Rural Development, Economic Administration, Finance, Public Enterprises etc.
It offers courses Ph.D. M.Phil.in E.A.F.M., Master of Commerce in Economic Administration and Financial Management and cooperation, Master of Finance and Control, P.G. Diploma in Banking and Finance, P.G. Diploma in Cooperation.
 
HOD - Prof. Kshama Agarwal 
 
HOD - Kshama AgarwalIt offers Ph.D., M.Phil. in ABST, Master of Commerce in ABST, Master of Cost Control and Accounts. 
 
HOD - M.L. Sharma
 
Department of Business Administration : It is a centre for studies of Business Administration and Management.
Courses offered:
1) Ph.D.
2) M. Phil. in Business Administration 
3) Master of Commerce in Business Administration
4) Master of Human Resource Management ( Self financing)
5) Master of International Business (Self financing) 
 
HOD - Navin Mathur
 
Department of Economic Administration and Financial Management : The course focuses on Banking, Rural Development, Economic Administration, Finance, Public Enterprises etc.
It offers courses Ph.D. M.Phil.in E.A.F.M., Master of Commerce in Economic Administration and Financial Management and cooperation, Master of Finance and Control, P.G. Diploma in Banking and Finance, P.G. Diploma in Cooperation.
 
HOD - Kshama Agarwal
Know more

PG Courses

Master of Commerce in ABST
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.Com
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must completed his/her Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) with at least 50% marks in aggregate or post graduation with 55% marks in aggregate in the subject or any other equivalent subject from a university recognised by the University of Rajasthan.

The University of Rajasthan conducts an entrance exam URATPG which is about 70% of the total and 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Cost control & Accounts
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must be a graduate/Post graduate from any stream (Arts/Commerce/Science) with minimum of 40% marks in aggregate in the degree or post graduate from a university recognised by the University of Rajasthan.

The University of Rajasthan conducts an entrance exam URATPG which is about 70% of the total and 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Commerce in Business Administratin
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.Com
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) with at least 50% marks in aggregate or post graduation with 55% marks in aggregate or 55% marks in aggregate in  Bachelors/Post graduation in any other equivalent subject from a university recognised by the University of Rajasthan.

The University of Rajasthan conducts an entrance exam URATPG which is about 70% of the total and 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Commerce in Economic Administration
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.Com
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) with at least 50% marks in aggregate or post graduation with 55% marks in aggregate in the subject or at least 55% marks in Bachelors/Post graduation in any other equivalent subject or M.A. in Economics from a university recognised by the University of Rajasthan.

The University of Rajasthan conducts an entrance exam URATPG which is about 70% of the total and 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Commerce in Financial Management
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.Com
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) with at least 50% marks in aggregate or post graduation with 55% marks in aggregate in the subject or at least 55% marks in Bachelors/Post graduation in any other equivalent subject or M.A. in Economics from a university recognised by the University of Rajasthan.

The University of Rajasthan conducts an entrance exam URATPG which is about 70% of the total and 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Commerce in Cooperation
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.Com
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) with at least 50% marks in aggregate or post graduation with 55% marks in aggregate in the subject or at least 55% marks in Bachelors/Post graduation in any other equivalent subject or M.A. in Economicsfrom a university recognised by the University of Rajasthan.

The University of Rajasthan conducts an entrance exam URATPG which is about 70% of the total and 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master in Human Resource Management (SFS)
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    MBA
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor's degree in any course with a minimum of 48% marks in aggregate from a university recognised by University of Rajasthan.

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of International Business (SFS)
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    MBA
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 48% marks in aggregate from a university recognised by University of Rajasthan.

The University of Rajasthan conducts an entrance exam URATPG which is about 70% of the total and 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Commerce in Financial Analysis and Control (SFS)
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    M.Com
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor's degree in any course with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a university recognised by University of Rajasthan.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Post graduation Diploma in Banking and Finance
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    PG Diploma
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor’s degree from any University recognised by the University of Rajasthan for the purpose (O.246-B) in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate.

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Post Graduate Diploma in Cooperation
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    PG Diploma
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor’s degree from any University recognised by the University of Rajasthan for the purpose (O.246-B) in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate.

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Post Graduate Diploma in Project Planning & Infrastructure Management (SFS)
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    PG Diploma
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor's degree in the discipline of Arts,Science, Commerce or Engineering with at least 45% marks in aggregate.

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Post Graduate Diploma in Management of Small Scale and Agro Industries (SFS)
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    PG Diploma
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor's degree in the discipline of Arts, Science,Commerce or Engineering  with at least 45% marks in aggregate.

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Post Graduate Diploma in Development and Investment Banking (SFS)
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    PG Diploma
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor's degree in the discipline of Arts, Science, Commerce or Engineering  with at least 45% marks in aggregate.

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Analysis and Control (SFS)
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    PG Diploma
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor's degree in the discipline of Arts, Science, Commerce or Engineering with at least 45% marks in aggregate.

I am interested in this course Ask a query

Faculty of Education, University of Rajasthan

  • Total Seats

    100
  • Location

    Jaipur
Department of Education : The department aims to prepare a professional cadre of competent teachers. It offers Ph.D. and Masters of Education. 
 
HOD - A.V.S. Madnawat
 
Department of Library and Information Science : This is the oldest Department of Library and Information Science in the state of Rajasthan and one of the few in country to start Masters and Doctoral Degree programs.
It offers Ph.D., Master of Library & Information Science, and Bachelor of Library and Information Science. 
 
HOD - Prof. Purnima Kaushik 
 
Department of Physical Education : This department was established in 1947. 
Courses Offered:
1. Bachelor in Physical Education
2. Master in Physical Education
3. Certificate Course in Yoga Education 
4. P.G. Diploma in Yoga Education
5. M. Phil. 
5. Ph.D.
6. Physical Education as an Optional Subject in Under Graduate (B.A. Pass course)  
 
HOD - Prof. M.S. Chundawat
 
Department of Lifelong learning : According to the university prospectus the aim of this course is to promote a meaningful, sustained and stimulating relationship between the University and community.
 
Director: Prof. (Dr.) Sheila Rai
HOD - A.V.S. Madnawat
 
Department of Library and Information Science : This is the oldest Department of Library and Information Science in the state of Rajasthan and one of the few in country to start Masters and Doctoral Degree programs.
It offers Ph.D., Master of Library & Information Science, and Bachelor of Library and Information Science. 
 
HOD - Purnima Kaushik 
 
Department of Physical Education : This department was established in 1947. 
Courses Offered:
1. Bachelor in Physical Education
2. Master in Physical Education
3. Certificate Course in Yoga Education 
4. P.G. Diploma in Yoga Education
5. M. Phil. 
5. Ph.D.
6. Physical Education as an Optional Subject in Under Graduate (B.A. Pass course)  
 
HOD - M.S. Chundawat
 
Department of Lifelong learning : According to the university prospectus the aim of this course is to promote a meaningful, sustained and stimulating relationship between the University and community.
 
Director : Dr. Sheila Rai
Know more

PG Courses

Master of Library and Information Science
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    M.Lib
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelors in Library and Information Science of the University or any other recognized University, or a Post graduation diploma in library and Information science with atleast 50% marks in the degree oe diploma.

One seat is reserved for Rajasthan University Library Staff and, four seats are reserved for working librarians of Rajasthan.

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Physical Education (SFS)
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

Candidates  who;
(a)  after  taking  Bachelors  degree  in  Physical  Education  of the  University  or  an  Indian  University  recognised  for  the  purpose  by  the Rajasthan  University  with  at  least  48  %  marks  in  the  aggregate,  or  
(b)  after  obtaining  a  post  graduate  diploma  in  Physical  Education  (D.P.E.)  of atleast  one  year  or  3  years  duration  (B.P.Ed.) awarded  by  the  Indian University  or  Board  recognised  by  the  education  department  of  state,  or
(c)  after  obtaining  Indian  or  Foreign  qualifications  recognised  as equivalent  to  those  mentioned  in  (a)  or  (b)  above  by  the  Rajasthan University.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query

Faculty of Engineering and Technology, University of Rajasthan

  • Total Seats

    200
  • Location

    Jaipur
The Faculty of Engineering and Technology, University of Rajasthan has following two departments;
 
Centre for Converging Technologies : The course focuses on Nanotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Information & Communication technology, Cognitive and Neuroscience technology. 
The courses offered are Ph.D., and Masters in CCT.
 
University Innovation Cluster :   The department in association with many industries carry out various  projects and research work.
Know more

UG Courses

Master of Technology in Converging Technologies
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    M.E/M.Tech
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    36 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her B.Sc. or B.C.A. with at least 55% marks in the aggregate from a university recognised by University of Rajasthan.

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Technology in Converging Technologies 2 year program
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    M.E/M.Tech
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her B.Sc. or B.C.A. with at least 55% marks in the aggregate from a university recognised by University of Rajasthan.

I am interested in this course Ask a query
B.Tech + M.Tech Five year Integrated Program
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    B.Tech + M.Tech
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    60 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completd his/ her Class XII (10+2) studies with science subjects.

I am interested in this course Ask a query

Faculty of Fine Arts, University of Rajasthan

  • Total Seats

    136
  • Location

    Jaipur

Department of Dramatics : With the title of one of the most 'innovative and exciting' Drama department in the country, the college offers a one year course in the field of Dramatics.
The courses offered are Ph.D., Masters of Arts, PG Diploma (SFS Scheme) and Postgraduate Diploma in Dramatics.

HOD - Archana Srivastava

Department of Drawing and Painting : The department focuses on both the folk as well as contemporary art forms, providing them with the wide range of disciplines.
The courses offered are Ph.D. and M.A. in Drawing and Painting (both Regular and Self financing)

Department of Music : The department focuses on both the theoratical and practical aspect of music. The students are further enlightened with seminars and worshops graced by eminent musicians from all over India.
The courses offered are Ph.D., Master of Music (M.Mus.) in Vocal/Instrumental(Sitar), Master of Arts(M.A.) in Vocal/Instrumental(Sitar), and Bachelor of Music (B.Mus.) in Vocal/Intrumental(Sitar).
HOD - Satyawati Sharma

Department of Visual Arts: The department along with their vibrant and qualified faculty helps students grow with the help of workshops, National and International level Art Exhibitions, training sessions and projects. The department is well equipped with all the tools and machineries like studios and seminar halls.
The courses offered by the department are Masters of Visual Arts (Applied Art), Masters of Visual Arts (Painting), Masters of Visual Arts (Sculpture) [All the Masters programme are Self Financing Services] and Bachelors of Visual Arts (Painting/Sculpture/Applied Arts).  
HOD - Rajat Pandel

Know more

PG Courses

Master of Arts in Dramatics
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.A
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria
  • The candidate must completed his/her bachelors' degree from a university recognised by University of Rajasthan.
     
  • The University conducts an entrance exam URATPG which consists of the 70% of the total, and the rest 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Arts in Drawing and Painting
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    M.A
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria
  • The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelors' degree in any course with atleast 50% marks in aggregate from a University recognised by University of Rajasthan.
     
  • The University conducts an entrance exam URATPG which consists of the 70% of the total, and the rest 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Performing Arts (Music)
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.A
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria
  • The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelors of Music (B.Mus.) from any University recognised by the University of Rajasthan with atleast 50% marks in aggregate.
     
  • The University conducts an entrance exam URATPG which consists of the 70% of the total, and the rest 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Arts in Music
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    M.A
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria
  • The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor of Arts degree in any subject with music as an optional subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
     
  • The University conducts an entrance exam URATPG which consists of the 70% of the total, and the rest 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Arts in Drawing and Painting (SFS)
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    M.A
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

Bachelor's in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognised University.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master if Visual Arts (Applied Arts) (SFS)
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    M.A
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria
  • The candidate must have completed his/her B.V.A./ B.F.A. with at least 50% marks from a university recognised by University of Rajasthan.
     
  • The University conducts an entrance exam URATPG which consists of the 70% of the total, and the rest 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Visual Arts (Painting) (SFS)
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    M.A
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria
  • The candidate must have completed his/her B.V.A/ B.F.A. degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a university recognised by University of Rajasthan.
     
  • The University conducts an entrance exam URATPG which consists of the 70% of the total, and the rest 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Visual Arts (Sculpture) (SFS)
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    M.A
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria
  • The candidate must have completed his/her B.V.A/B.F.A. degree with at least 50% marks from a university recognised by University of Rajasthan.
     
  • The University conducts an entrance exam URATPG which consists of the 70% of the total, and the rest 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Post Graduate Diploma in Dramatics
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    PG Diploma
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent degree from a university recognized by University of Rajasthan and has been declared successful at the audition test given by the department/ Institution concerned.

I am interested in this course Ask a query

Faculty of Law, University of Rajasthan

  • Establishment Year

    Old

    1947

    age = 70 years

  • Total Seats

    580
  • Location

    Jaipur

Department of law being the oldest law department in the state of Rajasthan has the most efficient and qualified faculty. It started in 1947, first housed in University Maharaja College, Jaipur, later it shifted to its current place that is in the University of Rajasthan in 1953.

Courses offered:

The Department offers Ph.D., Master of Laws, Master of Laws ( Human Rights and Value Education), PG Diploma in Criminology, PG Diploma in Taxation, PG Diploma in Labour Laws, and PG Diploma in Cyber Laws ( Self Financing).

Dean: Dr. M.C. Koolwal

Seats:

S.No.

Course

Seats

1.

Masters of Laws

75

2.

Masters of Laws (Human Rights & Value Education)

25

3.

PG Diploma in Criminology

60

4.

PG Diploma in Taxation

60

5.

PG Diploma in Labour Laws

180

6.

PG Diploma in Cyber Laws (Self Financing)

60

 

 

Duration :

 

S.No.

Course

Duration

1.

Masters of Laws

2 years

2.

Masters of Laws (Human Rights & Value Education)

2 years

3.

PG Diploma in Criminology

1 year

4.

PG Diploma in Taxation

1 year

5.

PG Diploma in Labour Laws

1 year

6.

PG Diploma in Cyber Laws (Self Financing)

1 year

 

Know more

UG Courses

Master of Law
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    LLM
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

If the candidate falls in General & OBC category then he/she must have attained minimum of 55% marks in Bachelor of Law degree exams or PG Diploma Examination in Law and if the candidate is from SC, ST, and PH category then he/she must have attained at least 50% marks in Bachelor of Law dgree exams or PG Law diploma examination.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Law in Human Rights & Value Education (SFS)
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    LLM
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

If the candidate falls in General & OBC category then he/she must have attained minimum of 55% marks in Bachelor of Law degree exams or PG Diploma Examination in Law and if the candidate is from SC, ST, and PH category then he/she must have attained at least 50% marks in Bachelor of Law dgree exams or PG Law diploma examination.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
B.A. L.L.B.
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    B.A + LLB
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    60 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her 12th exam with at least 50% marks in the aggregate then he/she is eligible to sit for the entrance exam RULET conducted by the University.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    April

  • Admission Deadline

    April

  • Exam month

    May

  • Result Announcement

    June

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Post Graduation Diploma in Criminology
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    PG Diploma
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
Admission/Eligibility criteria

Candidates who have passed the LLB exam. The admission will depend on the Entrance Exam along with the academic score.

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Post Graduation Diploma in Labour Law
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    PG Diploma
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have a Bachelors of Law Degree and have at least 50% marks in it, or a M.A. in Sociology/Economics/Social Work/Psychology/Public Administration with at least 48% marks in the aggregate and with a paper relating to Labour Laws as part of their exam.or, M. Com. in EAFM/Bus. Adm. Or MBA examination with at least 48% marks in aggregate and a paper relating to Labour Laws as part of the M.Com./MBA course shall be eligible for the admission in this particular course.

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Post Graduation Diploma in Taxation
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    PG Diploma
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
Admission/Eligibility criteria

Candidates who have completed their LLB with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate from a university/college recognized by University of Rajasthan shall be eligible for this course.

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Post Graduation Diploma in Environmental Studies (SFS)
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    PG Diploma
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
Admission/Eligibility criteria

Candidates who have completed their LLB with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate from a university/college recognized by University of Rajasthan shall be eligible for this course.

I am interested in this course Ask a query

Faculty of Science, University of Rajasthan

  • Total Seats

    660
  • Location

    Jaipur

The Faculty of Science has following departments:

Department of Chemistry: It has an enormous and qualified faculty and facilities like laboratories, and seminar hall. The Department offers Ph.D., M.Sc., D.Sc. in Chemistry. The department also runs a pre Ph.D course.

HOD - Prof. Anshu Dandia

Department of Geography : The department of Geography has a vivid syllabus with facilities like Geographic Information System Laboratory and Remote Sensing.
The courses offered are Ph.D., Master of Arts/Master of Science (Geography), and P.G. Diploma in RS & GIS.

HOD - Prof.  R.D. Doi   

Department of Botany : Established in 1960, it is one of the largest and the oldest department of botany in the country. It is well equipped with 16 different laboratories for training and research purpose.
Along with the laboratories, it has growth chambers, herbarium, botanical garden and greenhouse.
The courses offered are Ph.D., Masters of Science (Botany), and Masters of Science (Biotechnology).

HOD - Prof. Kailash Agarwal         

Department of Geology : The department collaborates with various National and International laboratories for their research work.
They also provide job opportunities to the M.Sc. students in government sectors.
They have also been awarded the 'International Congress on Jurassic System' by International Subcommission of Jurassic System.
The courses offered by the department are Ph.D. and Masters of Science (M.Sc.) in Geology.

Department of Home Science : Established in 1985, the department works in collaboration with institutions like UNICEF, UNFPA, NRHM, and Departments of Government of Rajasthan.
It has facilities like qualified teaching staff and biochemistry laboratory.
The PG courses offered are:
1) Foods and Human Nutrition
2) Human Development and Family
3) Development communication and extension
 
Department of Physics : The department has been given the status of "Centre of Advance Studies". The department is facilitated with well-equipped laboratories.
The courses provided are Ph.D. and Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Physics.

HOD - Prof. Ashok K. Nagawat

Department of Mathematics : Established in 1960, the Department of Mathematics has a set of well-qualified faculty along with classrooms and seminar hall.
The courses offered are Ph.D., Masters of Arts/ Masters of Science (Mathematics), psychologyand M.Phil. in Mathematics.  

HOD - Prof. R.N. Jat

Department of Psychology : The department offers Ph.D., M.A., M.Sc. and Psychology. Along with the faculty, weekly seminars are  key features of the department
The courses offered are M.A., M.Sc, M.Phil. and Ph.D. in Psychology.

Department of Statistics : Established in 1962, it has multipurpose classrooms and departmental library.
The courses offered are Ph.D., M.Phil., and Master of Arts/ Master of Science (Statistics).

HOD - Prof. Vipin Tayal

Department of Zoology : The department is reputed for its research work in Radiation, Reproductive, Cancer, Fish, and Development Biology. The department has good equipment with Tissue Laboratory, Central computer labs with the Internet, Seminar Hall and reading rooms.
The courses offered are Ph.D., Master of Science in Zoology, and Master of Science (Microbiology)

HOD - Prof. P.K. Goyal

Centre for Computer Science & Information Technology :  The courses offered are Ph.D., Master of Computer Applications, and Master of Science (Information Technology)

HOD - Prof. R.N. Jat

Centre for Non-Conventional Energy Resources : The courses offered are Ph.D., Post P.G. Diploma in Human Ecology, Post P.G. Diploma in Environmental Studies, and Post P.G. Diploma in Population Ecology.

HOD - Prof. Ashok Kumar Nagawat

Centre for Development of Physics Education: The courses offered are Ph.D., M.Phil. programme Energy, and P.G. Diploma in Energy Studies.

HOD - Prof. (Dr.) Usha Singh

Indira Gandhi Centre For Human Ecology, Environmental And PopulationStudies : The course offered is M.Phil. in Physics.

HOD -  Prof. Surendra Singh Chauhan

Know more

PG Courses

Master of Science in Botany
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.Sc
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria
  • The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree with Botany as one of the subject from a university recognised by University of Rajasthan with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
  • The university also conducts an entrance exam URATPG which holds 70% and the rest 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Science in Chemistry
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.Sc
  • course delivery

    N.A.
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria
  • The candidate must have complted his/her Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree with chemistry as one of the subject from a university recognised by University of Rajasthan with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
     
  • The university also conducts an entrance exam URATPG which holds 70% and the rest 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Science in Geography
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.Sc
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria
  • The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science (B.A./B.Sc.) with geography as one of the subject from a University recognised by University of Rajasthan with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
     
  • The university also conducts an entrance exam URATPG which holds 70% and the rest 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Science in Geology
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.Sc
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria
  • The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree from a University recognised by the University of Rajasthan with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
     
  • The university also conducts an entrance exam URATPG which holds 70% and the rest 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Science in Home Science (Food & Human Nutrition)
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.Sc
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria
  • The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor of Science from any science subject including Home Science from a university recognised by the University of Rajasthan with a minimum of  50% marks in aggregate.
     
  • The university also conducts an entrance exam URATPG which holds 70% and the rest 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Science in Home Science (Human development & Family)
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.Sc
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria
  • The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor of Science from any science subject including Home Science from a University recognised by the University of Rajasthan with a minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
     
  • The university also conducts an entrance exam URATPG which holds 70% and the rest 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Science in Home Science (Communication & Extension)
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.Sc
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria
  • The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor of Science from any science subject including Home Science from a university recognised by the University of Rajasthan with a minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
     
  • The university also conducts an entrance exam URATPG which holds 70% and the rest 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Science in Mathematics
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.Sc
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria
  • The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts (B.Sc./B.A.)  with Mathematics as one of the subjects from a university recognised by the University of Rajasthan with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
     
  • The university also conducts an entrance exam URATPG which holds 70% and the rest 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Science in Physics
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.Sc
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria
  • The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor of Science with Physics as one of the subjects from a university recognised by the University of Rajasthan with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
     
  • The University also conducts an entrance exam URATPG which holds 70% and the rest 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Science in Psychology
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.Sc
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria
  • The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor of Science/ Bachelor of Arts (B.A./B.Sc.) with Psychology as a subject from a University recognised by the University of Rajasthan with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
     
  • The university also conducts an entrance exam URATPG which holds 70% and the rest 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Science in Zoology
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.Sc
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor of Science with Zoology as a subject from a university recognised by University of Rajasthan  with at least 55% marks in aggregate.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Science in Environmental Science
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.Sc
  • course delivery

    N.A.
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering or Agriculture or Medical Science or Law as one of the subject from a recognised  University with at least 50% marks in aggregate.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Science in Statistics
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.Sc
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor of Science/ Bachelor of Arts (B.Sc/B.A.)  with Statistics or Mathematics or Applied Statistics as a subject from a recognised  University with at least 55% marks in aggregate.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Science in Bio Technology (SFS)
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.Sc
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her B.Sc.  degree  (pass  course  or  hons.) from a university recognized  by University of Rajasthan with Agriculture/Botany/Biotechnology/Chemistry/Microbiology/Pharmacy/Zoology  as  one  of  the  subjects with  at  least  55%  marks  in  the  aggregate.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Science in Psychology (SFS)
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    M.Sc
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her B.Sc. degree, or B.A. degree with one of the subjects being psychology  from a university recognised by the University of Rajasthan with at least 55% marks in the aggregate.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Science in Microbiology (SFS)
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    M.Sc
  • course delivery

    N.A.
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her B.Sc. degree (Pass Course or Hons.) from university recognized by the University of Rajasthan with Microbiology / Biotechnology / Zoology / Botany /Chemistry / Pharmacy /Genetics / Life Sciences / Biochemistry / Integrated Microbiology / Integrated Biotechnology as one of the subjects with at least 55% marks in the aggregate.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Science in Information Technology (SFS)
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    M.Sc
  • course delivery

    N.A.
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her B.A./B. Sc./B. Com./B.C.A. (pass course or hons.) from a university recognized by the University of Rajasthan with at least 50% marks in the aggregate.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Computer Application (SFS)
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    MCA
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her graduation (with 10+2+3) with Mathematics either at XII level or graduation level or BCA/ B.Sc. (IT)/B.Sc.(CS) or B.E.  with at least 55% marks in the aggregate are eligible for MCA.

 

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Post Graduation Diploma in Remote Sensing (SFS)
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    PG Diploma
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Masters degree in Geography (M.A./M.Sc.), or M.Sc. in Environmental, or Physical,Earth Sciences or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
Candidate should have normal stereoscopic and colour vision.
Candidates must have a minimum of 55% marks at graduate/postgraduate level.

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Post P.G. Diploma in Environmental Studies
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    PG Diploma
  • course delivery

    N.A.
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have xompleted his/her Master's degree in Botany / Zoology / Physics /Chemistry/Mathematics/ Geography (with B.Sc.)/ Law (LL.M. with B.Sc.), with at least 50% marks in the aggregate.

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Post P.G. Diploma in Population Studies
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    PG Diploma
  • course delivery

    N.A.
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Master's degree in Social Science/Medical Science/Science/Engineering/Law (LLM) with at least 50% marks in the aggregate from a university recognized by University of Rajasthan.

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Post P.G. Diploma in Counselling and Guidence (SFS)
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    PG Diploma
  • course delivery

    N.A.
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her post-graduate degree in Psychology/MSW/Home Science (HD)/ M.Ed. from a university recognized by University of Rajasthan with at least 55 % marks in the aggregate.

I am interested in this course Ask a query

Faculty of Social Science, University of Rajasthan

  • Total Seats

    850
  • Location

    Jaipur

The Faculty of Social Science has 18 departments namely:

Department of Anthropology : It was the first ever Anthropology Department in Rajasthan, the focus of this course is to study two main features of human life, i.e. Biological and Cultural.
It offers postgraduate,and doctoral programmes.

HOD - Prof. Seema Agarwal

Department of Economics : One of the oldest department in the university, it has gained it's reputation by assocating with eminent economists. The department also publishes a research journal - Arthshrodh regularly. They also hold regular seminars and workshops.
The courses offered are Ph.D., M.Phil., and Masters of Arts in Economics.

HOD - Prof.  Koushalya Bhanawat

Department of History and Indian Culture : The department specialzes in its study of Ideas and Movements in History.
The course offered is Ph.D. programme.

HOD - Prof.  Krishna Gopal Sharma

Department of Political Science : It is one of the most reputed course in the University, not only did it regulate the existing syllabus of the course all around the country, but also edited it with the changing politics.
The departments also holds two national seminars every year, along with workshops and projects.
 
HOD - Prof. Naresh Dadhich

Department of Public Administration : Established in 1957, they have given many reputed Administrators and Professionals and Academicians to the country. Currently a Special Assistance program SAP DRS Phase II has been sanctioned to the department from UGC.
National and International seminars and workshops are held regularly. The courses offered are Masters of Arts and Ph.D. in Public Administration.

HOD - Prof. Om Mahala

Department of Sociology : With specialization in Sociological Theory, Gender Violence and Crime and Indian Societal Structure and it's effects, the department is very vibrant and enriched. Two journals "Studies in Sociology" and "Samajik Vimarsh" are published annually by the department.
The courses offered are Ph.D. and Masters of Arts in Sciology.

HOD - Prof. S.L. Sharma

Ambedkar Studies Centre : The main focus of this course is to study the ideas and preachings of Bharat Ratna Dr. B.R. Ambedkar.
Director : Prof. (Dr.) Vijay Kumari

Centre of Buddhist Study : It focuses on providing research facilities to the scholars of Buddhism.
Director : Prof. Vibha Upadhyay

Centre for Gandhian Studies : It focuses on the Gandhian philosophy. From the time of its establishment it has organized various seminars and talks which are graced by students from all around the world.
It also offers M.Phil in Gandhian studies.

 Centre of local andself govt. 

Centre of Museology & Conservation : This course provides theoretical knowledge, an academic and professional competence towards museums.
The course offered is Ph.D. in Museology and Conservation.
Director : Prof. Vidya Jain

Centre for Mass Communication : The department has it's own TV Studio to impart basic training in the working of TV industry. The library is also well equipped with related books.
The courses offered are M.A. and Ph.D. in Mass Communication and Journalism.

Nehru Studies Centre : A department which is devoted to the ways and ideology of Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru, and to impart knowledge and facilities to the scholars reading about Nehru.
Director : Dr. Rajesh Kumar Sharma
 
Centre of RajasthanStudies :  The centre provides a unique integrated course in Rajsthani Language, Literature, and Culture.
The course offered by the department is Masters of Arts in Rajasthani Language.
Director : Prof. Krishna Gopal Sharma

Centre for Study of Social Exculsion and Inclusive Policy : The course offers a insight to the world of policy and law making, socio-economic conditions and reserach on inclusion and exclusion of social statuses, with the help of seminars, research project and trainings.
Director : Dr. Rashmi Jain

Centre for Women's Studies: The course offers M.Phil. and P.G. Diploma in Gender Studies.  
Director - Dr. Manju Sharma

Social Sciences Research Centre : The centre offers facilities and platforms for research work in the realm of social science.  
Director : Prof. Deepak Bhatnagar

South Asia Studies Centre : The centre offers an insight to the cultural, economical, geographical and historical status of the South Asian countires.
Courses offered are Ph.D. and M.Phil. in South Asian Studies   
Director : Prof. Shashi Upadhyay

Know more

PG Courses

Master of Arts in Anthropology
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.A
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have a bachelor's degree in any course from a University recognized by University of Rajasthan with at least 48% marks in aggregate.

The university also conducts an entrance exam URATPG which holds 70% and the rest 30% is the academic score.

 

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Arts in Economics
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.A
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have a Bachelor of Arts in Economics with at least 48% marks in aggregate or post graduation in the subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate or bachelor's in any equivalent course from a University recognised by University of Rajasthan with 55% marks in aggregate.

The university also conducts an entrance exam URATPG which holds 70% and the rest 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Arts in History
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.A
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor of Arts in Economics with at least 48% marks in aggregate or post graduation in the subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate or bachelors in any equivalent course from a University recognised by University of Rajasthan with 55% marks in aggregate.

The university also conducts an entrance exam URATPG which holds 70% and the rest 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Arts in Political Science
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.Sc
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor of Arts with at least 48% marks in aggregate or post graduation in the subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate or bachelors degree or any equivalent degree from a University recognized by University of Rajasthan with 55% marks in aggregate.

The university also conducts an entrance exam URATPG which holds 70% and the rest 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Arts in Public Administration
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.Sc
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor of Arts with at least 48% marks in aggregate or post graduation in the subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate or any bachelor's equivalent degree from a university recognised by University of Rajasthan with 55% marks in aggregate.

The university also conducts an entrance exam URATPG which holds 70% and the rest 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Arts in Sociology
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.Sc
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor of Arts in any course with minimum of 48% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA from  university recognised by University of Rajasthan.

The university also conducts an entrance exam URATPG which holds 70% and the rest 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Arts in Museology and Conservation
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.A
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have graduated in any discipline with minimum of 48% marks in aggregate.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Arts in Journalism & Mass Communication (SFS)
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    M.A
  • course delivery

    N.A.
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a university recognised  by University with at least 50% marks in the aggregate.

The university also conducts an entrance exam URATPG which holds 70% and the rest 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Arts in Public Relations & Advertisement
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.A
  • course delivery

    N.A.
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a university  recognized by University of Rajasthan with at least 50% marks in the aggregate.

The university also conducts an entrance exam URATPG which holds 70% and the rest 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Arts in Electoral Media Journalism
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.A
  • course delivery

    N.A.
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a university recognised by University of Rajasthan with at least 50% marks in the aggregate.

The university also conducts an entrance exam URATPG which holds 70% and the rest 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Arts in Rajasthani Language, Literature Culture
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.A
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) with at least 48% in the aggregate or 55% marks in the subject of post-graduation or Bachelor or its equivalent degree from a university recognized by University of Rajasthan with minimum 55% marks in the aggregate.

The university also conducts an entrance exam URATPG which holds 70% and the rest 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Post Graduation Diploma in Indian Culture
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    PG Diploma
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor's Degree or equivalent degree from a university recognized by University of Rajasthan with at least 48% marks in the aggregate.

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Education (SFS)
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    PG Diploma
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her bachelors or Post-graduate in Arts/ Commerce/Science/Physical Education or an equivalent degree holder from a university recognised by University of Rajasthan.

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Post Graduate Diploma in Energy Studies (SFS)
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    PG Diploma
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her B.Sc. in physics as one of the subjectsor B.E. or Bachelor of Agricultural Engineers with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a university recognised by University of Rajasthan.
Admission is on merit basis.

I am interested in this course Ask a query

Faculty of Arts, University of Rajasthan

  • Total Seats

    555
  • Location

    Jaipur
Department of English: The   Department has  a well   qualified faculty which teaches papers such as Postcolonial Literatures,Feminist Writing, Indian Classical Literature translated in English,  ,
American Literature,and Indian Writing in English.
The courses it offers under Masters Programme are M.A. English (Language & Literature), M. Phil., Pre Ph.D.,and M. Phil Course work. 
 
HOD - Tanuja Mathur.
 
Department of European Language, Literature and Cultural Studies : The department focuses on Modern Drama, Literature in Translation and Interpretation,Travel literatures
Teaching of French and German as a foreign language. The department offers Certificate, Diploma, Post-Diploma in German, French, and Spanish, and M.A. in French.
 
HOD - Dr. Rajendra Padture, M.Phil., Ph.D.
 
Department of Hindi :  The department offers M. Phil., and M.A. in Hindi.
 
HOD - Vinod Kr. Sharma
 
Department of Philosophy : According to the college this department is one of the best and well reputed in the country. It is one of the four or five "centers of Advanced Studies" of UGC in country.
The courses it offers are M.A. , M.Phil. and Ph.D. in Philosophy.
 
HOD - Rajendra Prasad Sharma
 
Department of Sanskrit : Courses offered M.A. , M.Phil., and Ph.D. in Sanskrit.
 
HOD - Beena Agarwal
 
Department of Urdu & Persian : The department offers M.A., M.Phil., Ph.D. in Urdu. Diploma in Persian Language, and certificate program in Persian and Urdu Language.
 
HOD - Surayya Khanam 
 
Centre of European Studies : It is an interdisciplinary course focusing on policy research in the matters of European Union and India. They offer P.G. Diploma in European Studies.
 
HOD - Rashmi Jain
 
Centre of Jain Studies : The aim of the centre is to know about the art and culture of those times with the help of manuscripts. The department offers Certificate Course, P.G. Diploma, M.Phil, and Ph.D. 
 
 
HOD - Sanjeev Bhanawat
 
Centre of Jyotirvigyan : HOD - Beena Agrawal
Department of English : The   Department has a well qualified faculty which teaches papers such as Postcolonial Literatures,Feminist Writing, Indian Classical Literature translated in English,  ,
American Literature,and Indian Writing in English.
The courses it offers under Masters Programme are M.A. English (Language & Literature), M. Phil., Pre Ph.D.,and M. Phil Course work. 
 
HOD - Tanuja Mathur.
 
Department of European Language, Literature and Cultural Studies : The department focuses on Modern Drama, Literature in Translation and Interpretation,Travel literatures
Teaching of French and German as a foreign language. The department offers Certificate, Diploma, Post-Diploma in German, French, and Spanish, and M.A. in French.
 
HOD - Dr. Rajendra Padture, M.Phil., Ph.D.
 
Department of Hindi :  The department offers M. Phil., and M.A. in Hindi.
 
HOD - Vinod Kr. Sharma
 
Department of Philosophy : According to the college this department is one of the best and well reputed in the country. It is one of the four or five "centers of Advanced Studies" of UGC in country.
The courses it offers are M.A. , M.Phil. and Ph.D. in Philosophy.
 
HOD - Rajendra Prasad Sharma
 
Department of Sanskrit : Courses offered M.A. , M.Phil., and Ph.D. in Sanskrit.
 
HOD - Beena Agarwal
 
Department of Urdu & Persian : The department offers M.A., M.Phil., Ph.D. in Urdu. Diploma in Persian Language, and certificate program in Persian and Urdu Language.
 
HOD - Surayya Khanam 
 
Centre of European Studies : It is an interdisciplinary course focusing on policy research in the matters of European Union and India. They offer P.G. Diploma in European Studies.
 
HOD - Rashmi Jain
 
Centre of Jain Studies : The aim of the centre is to know about the art and culture of those times with the help of manuscripts. The department offers Certificate Course, P.G. Diploma, M.Phil, and Ph.D. 
 
 
HOD - Sanjeev Bhanawat
 
Centre of Jyotirvigyan : HOD - Beena Agrawal
 
Know more

PG Courses

Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) in English
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3400
  • degree

    M.Phil
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed M.A. English or any equivalent examination with 55% marks from a university recognised by University of Rajasthan.

 

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Arts in English (Language and Literature)
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.A
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree in English with the minimum of 48% marks from a recognised University/College or Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in any equivalent course with the minimum of 55% from a university/College recognised by University of Rajasthan or P.G. from any subject with the minimum of 55% from a University/College recognised by University of Rajasthan along with URATPG exam, i.e. 70% of the entrance exam + 30%  of the academic merit.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Arts in French
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.A
  • course delivery

    N.A.
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have a Bachelor of Arts in French or French as an optional subject degree with minimum percentage of 45% and should be from a university/college recognized by the University of Rajasthan, or Bachelor of Arts in any subject with minimum 45% marks and Post Diploma in French or level -3 (B-1) from any recognized Alliance Franscaise.

The University conducts an entrance exam URATPG which consists of the 70% of the total, and the rest 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Arts in Hindi
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.A
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree in Hindi with the minimum of 48% marks from a recognised University/College or Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in any equivalent course with the minimum of 55% from a university/College recognised by University of Rajasthan or P.G. from any subject with the minimum of 55% from a University/College recognised by University of Rajasthan along with URATPG exam, i.e. 70% of the entrance exam + 30%  of the academic merit.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Arts in Philosophy
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.A
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor of Arts from either Philosophy or any other stream from any recognised college/University, with the minimum of 45% marks.

The University conducts an entrance exam URATPG which consists of the 70% of the total, and the rest 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Arts in Sanskrit
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.A
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

Minimum of 45% marks in the Bachelor of Arts(B.A.)  in the same subject recognised by the University, and with the minimum of 55% marks in Post graduation or Bachelor in the same subject recognised by the university.

The University conducts an entrance exam URATPG which consists of the 70% of the total, and the rest 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Master of Arts in Urdu
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • Total Course Fee

    3280
  • degree

    M.A
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
  • Duration

    24 months
Admission/Eligibility criteria

Minimum of 40% marks in the Bachelor of Arts(B.A.)  in the same subject recognised by the University, or the minimum of 40% marks in Post graduation or Bachelor in the equivalent subject with urdu as an optional subject recognised by the university.

The University conducts an entrance exam URATPG which consists of the 70% of the total, and the rest 30% is the academic score.

College admission: Important timelines

  • Admission Notification

    May

  • Admission Deadline

    June

  • Exam month

    June

  • Result Announcement

    July

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Post Graduate Diploma in Jain Studies & Archeology
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    PG Diploma
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Master's degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate.The admission will happen on the basis of merit of the Diploma in the concerned language/course.

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Post Graduate Diploma in European Studies
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    PG Diploma
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
Admission/Eligibility criteria
The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor's Degree with at least 55%  marks in the aggregate from any discipline. 
Knowledge of German/French/Spanish up to certificate of A-1 Level of any Max Mueller Bhavan or Alliance Francoise Level-1 is desirable.'s Degree with at least 55%  marks in the aggregate from any discipline. 
Knowledge of German/French/Spanish up to certificate of A-1 Level of any Max Mueller Bhavan or Alliance Francoise Level-1 is desirable.
I am interested in this course Ask a query
Post Diploma in French Language
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    Diploma
  • course delivery

    Full-Time
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Master's degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate.The admission will happen on the basis of merit of the Diploma in the concerned Language/Level-II (A-2) from Max Mueller Bhavans & Alliance Francaise.

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Post Diploma in German Language
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    Diploma
  • course delivery

    N.A.
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Master's degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate.The admission will be on the basis of merit of the Diploma in the concerned Language/Level-II (A-2) from Max Mueller Bhavans & Alliance Francaise.

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Post Diploma in Spanish Language
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    Diploma
  • course delivery

    N.A.
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Master's degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate.

The admission will happen on the basis of merit of the Diploma in the concerned Language/Level-II (A-2) from Max Mueller Bhavans & Alliance Francaise.

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Diploma in Persian Language
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    Diploma
  • course delivery

    N.A.
Admission/Eligibility criteria

Candidates who have passed certificate course in Persian Language.

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Diploma in Spanish Language
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    Diploma
  • course delivery

    N.A.
Admission/Eligibility criteria

Merit of the Certificate in the concerned Language/Level-I (A-1) Alliance Francaise.

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Diploma in German Language
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    Diploma
  • course delivery

    N.A.
Admission/Eligibility criteria

Merit of the Certificate in the concerned Language/Level-I (A-1) Alliance Francaise.

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Diploma in French Language
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    Diploma
  • course delivery

    N.A.
Admission/Eligibility criteria

Merit of the Certificate in the concerned Language/Level-I (A-1) Alliance Francaise.

I am interested in this course Ask a query
Post P.G. Diploma in Human Ecology
Affiliated to University of Rajasthan
  • degree

    PG Diploma
  • course delivery

    N.A.
Admission/Eligibility criteria

The candidate must have completed his/her Master's degree in Social Science/Medical Science/Science/Engineering/Law (LL M) with at least 50% marks in aggregate.

I am interested in this course Ask a query

Available College Facilities

University of Rajasthan campus has been spread over the land area of 300 Acres. The campus is at JLN road, Jaipur Rajasthan. The infrastructure of the University is good and has been accredited with 'A' grade from NAAC.

The students are ensured with various facilities of Hostel, Canteen, Classrooms, laboratories, Internet, Projectors. The classrooms are highly maintained, to ensure better teaching, the projectors are used, where the teaching and learning process are made easy through e-learning.

There are separate Hostel Building for girls and boys.The Hostel provides Single and Double seating, and a room consists of a table, chair, bed and cupboard per student. Along with the above facilities, there is the provision of Telephone, News paper, and Water Cooler, in each block of the Hostel.

There is the availability of a Mess or Canteen inside the campus, and also, the campus is located in a well connected area of the city, having various eating hubs around.

The campus has all basic infrastructural amenities like Sports complex, Moot court, gymnasium, Laboratories, Computer Labs, Auditorium, Music Room, Library, Cafeteria, Hospital, well-equipped classrooms, smart class, Seminar hall, swimming pool and Wi-Fi.

Hostel

The university at present has 18 hostels out of which 13 are at the niversity campus and rest are with the constituent colleges. 

The hostel conducts an annual festival in every hostel, and every hostel has its own unique tradition to go with.

'Basant' an inter-hostel sports meet is organized every year to create an atmosphere of games and camaraderie.

Facilities available in Hostel

  • Boys Hostel
  • Girls Hostel
  • Dormitory
  • AC Rooms
  • Non AC Rooms
  • Wi-Fi
  • Cafetaria
  • ATM
  • General Store
  • Gym
  • Medical Clinic / Shop
  • CCTV
  • Bookshop
  • Laundry
  • Air Cooler Rooms
  • Power Backup
  • Post Office
  • Parking for Two / Four Wheelers
  • Salon
  • TV Room
  • Photocopy Machines
Classroom

The classrooms in University of Rajasthan are fully furnished, they also have Audio and Visual aid for better learning experience.

Facilities available in Classroom

  • Wi-Fi
  • AC
  • Projector
  • Audio-Visual Teaching Aids
Laboratory

The University of Rajasthan has well-equipped laboratories for each department.

 

Facilities available in Laboratory

  • AC Labs
  • Student:Computer Ratio
  • Computers in Labs
Sports

University hosts various indoor and outdoor sports activities

Facilities available in Sports

  • Swimming Pool
  • Basketball Court
  • Tennis Court
  • Cricket Ground
  • Football Ground
  • Badminton Court
  • Shooting Ranges
  • Table Tennis
  • Volleyball Court
Library

The Library at University of Rajasthan has around 4.7 lac books and a subscription of 150 journals and popular magazines. It also has around 7000 E-Journals for online access.

It has a capacity of about 400 students and is located near the main gate of the campus.

The Library provides the following services in addition to consultation and lending facilities of books:

  • Reference Services
  • Current awareness services
  • Reprographic services
  • E-journals online accessibility
  • Internet and e-mail facility
  • CD-ROM Data Base Search services

Facilities available in Library

  • Number of books
  • Number of online journals
  • Number of magazine subscriptions
  • Computerized library
  • Book bank facility